Reviews for Domestic variations
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 1/7
LoL So Howl and Sophie are in human form, but Morgan insists on keeping his kitten one. Oh joy. heehee Cute. I like the perspective.
Nanenna chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
"That... they... it... oh geds!" She proceeds to fall on the floor and roll around while laughing so hard tears come to her eyes.
J Luc Pitard chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
Definitely living up to your nom de plume! Twisted and fun views of the aftermath of CitA!
Zarz chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
Cool! Yeah, I could imagine Morgan being more interested in being a kitten than a baby! I can only hope that he'll be more willing to be human once he's grown up a bit! Great work with these stories - I hope to see lots more!
lightning-neko chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
you updated! wonderful new chapter, love the way you keep taking things from different but very canon perspectives. proselove!
openwindow2 chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
this one confused me a little, but i loved it all the same! it's going on my favs list!
sokanon chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
Really enjoyed this, particularly chapter 2! Hope you do write more... :) Such a pleasure to read something this well-written!
whitealmond chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
ahh, what great ficlets ) write more, everyone's IC and I can't wait :D
Riana1 chapter 2 . 6/2/2005
Simply and utterly side splitting hilarious.
ChocolateEclar chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
*chuckling* I love this. Morgan as a kitten. Aww. The mini-quarrel between Sophie and Howl was very in character.

As for Dalzel and the princessess, how funny! The ol' djinn as a plumber. OMG. *cracks up*

What next? Lettie and Ben dealing with their new baby? Interaction between the babies, Morgan and his cousin? I can't wait for the next chapter. _

Emily
sasori chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
XD!

That was great! Loved Morgan's kitty thing, and plumber!Dalzel even more. Where did you get those adjectives? I'm staring at the 'o unparalleled, purloined, pulchritude' line and giggling madly.
Calcifersgrl chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
HAHA! This is just brilliant. No one's ever written how Dalzel and his 2 brides got on - so I'm glad that I found this.

Thought the first vignette was really cute )

Hope you keep writing - I especially liked this chapter!
Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Okay I'm the first to review and hope I'm not the last 'cause this is so cute! I love the idea that they'd keep morgan as a kitten. Also, thank you. Because there are so few DWJ Ficcies and even fewer that are this well written. Keep up the good Work!