Reviews for Close Encounters Of The Demonic Kind
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I would like to see more Daniel Jackson defending himself against vampires. And the responses of other hunters in the area.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
*grin*
Jade eye's chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
I'd like to see how the rest of SG-1 would handle the same kind of encounter. Jack vs. Vamp, place bets NOW!
manic chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Hee hee :) short and sweet
elfin2 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Nice drabble! Succint and not baffling like so many I read. Clear sense of place. Nice story, which is always good and far too rare.
Mad Minute chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
[chortle] That is *perfect* characterisation of Dr. Daniel Jackson: analyses the situation rationally, comes to the proper conclusion, realises the necessary counter-action, deals with it right then and there... and then calmly decides he's never going to do *this* again just walks right out of the alley without even a hint of freaking out over the entire affair. After all he's been through and seen, vampires barely even register on the weird-s*-o-meter. And the fight scene you let us imagine sounds just like Jackson, too: he got roughed up a little and lost his glasses for the bazillionth time (does he ever *not* lose them mid-violence?), but he got the job done.

Loved it. Now let's see how Jack reacts to a similar situation. ;-P
Talek Darkbrook chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Very short and I'd like to see more, but it was interesting. I liked it. Just wish there was more. :)