Reviews for Back to the Begining
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
OH. MY. WORD.

ERLACK ERLACK ERLACK YOU SIMPLY MUST CONTINUE.

i am actually dieing right now.
I AM DEAD.
eric and diana just gave me heart palpitations.
PLEASE. MOAR.

-stripedpolkadots
D.B. Cooper chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Interesting story about the Young Ones and their lives before they arrived in the Realm. Eric and his relationship with his Father were hinted at in the series. Eric's 'friend' making racist cracks about Diana! Yesh! At least her friends stuck up for her. Sheila protecting her brother after the death of their Mom is just so Sheila! I really enjoyed reading about their lives just before that fateful Dungeons & Dragons ride.
neosun7 chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
Glad to hear Eric's doing alright! Awesome story!
Sealgirl chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
Great to see this story updated, and I'm looking forward to more!

*Dances around a lots and presents Daniel with the Haddock of Contination*

Sealgirl
moulin noir chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
OMg so cool. you better write a new chapter soon. thats the best written eric interpritation i've ever it up
neosun7 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Wow! This story is amazing! I know you haven't touched it in a while, but if possible could you continue? If not that's fine. Just wanted to say what a great story I thought it was!
Sealgirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Hi Daniel,

I am really enjoying the story so far. There are loads of things to like about it, your description of American school life sounds about right to me (but then, I’m British!) and the interaction if the kids pre-realm was very natural and believable (with one tiny exception- see below). I found the ending in particular very affecting, you wrote is so well, that the reader ends up feeling so sorry for the poor boy.

In fact, I think I liked it too much. the way you write Eric makes him sound a lot more mature and well-adjusted than he is at the start of the series. I don't think that his concept of "friendship" is really that well developed. When he's dropped into the Realm, he still sees people as thinks for his own advancement in life rather that entities in their own right. Only by the last season is he beginning to get a grip on what it means to have true friends, and writing him so well at the start means there’s less opportunity for his character to develop as your story progresses.

There are a couple of minor niggles, but I still liked this story, and I'm very interested to know what's going to happen next. (Ponders for a short while - Perhaps they get transported to the Realm!) Update soon.

Sealgirl
B.B8 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
That's great and I love it.
Esther-Channah chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Watch the spelling, there are a few errors but the content is amazing! Please write more-I really want to see where you go with this!