Reviews for Glitters
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
lol awesome
Shezka Foxe chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I can clearly imagine these two talking this out. Then, when Bakura says Ryou is truly evil, Ryou just sighs and turns around, saying, "You're right, that's why I'm making you cook dinner." XD
No Contact Ever chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
it's weird and awesome
ani chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
i love the end of this! lmao, ryou 'truly, truly evil' *gaffaw*

it's so funny but kinda true!
That Patriotic Chick chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This is a little weird..BUT ITS VERY GOOD! AWESOME!
run-for-your-life-hikari chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This is GREAT! Even though it was weird, it pulled me in. I write poor dialouge and work in the realm of feelings (emotion) and describing feeling (touch) but this is so far out of my league, what you wrote described everything in neat and interesting and funny and cute dialouge.

Thanks for the fic!
hygjfyh chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Weird? What's that?

It's good.
Argh chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I liked the odd format/style thing with the lack of quotations. Very neat. You don't see it very often.
MewMew2 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Uh, it was creative? Uum very original!
Kuraiko chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Geez, that's CUTE! (yes, I know, my comments are not the helpful ones, sorry V.V) This fanfic reminds me of Lord of the Rings and Gollum talking to himself in the second movie. Kind of funny, but also sad. Okay, to be honest, I had to look up half of the verbs you've used, but that can only be good, can't it? My English teacher surely will thank you after next class test. I've already read a lot ffs about Bakura and Ryou and I'm still searching for a believable happy end for the two (which is mission impossible, I'm aware of it, but hope dies last, doesn't it? ''). Whatever, I like this structure, it's interesting, and you point out the main aspects very well. And again, your end is just... kawaii. I'm surprised by your story twist at the end each time.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
-_- ur right, that wuz weird

Ele-chan
Shuffle Queen chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Uhm, I liked it...hehe, it was so different, a refresher of sorts. Nice one!

~Shuffle Queen~
Les Scribbles chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Wierd, short, and very cute/sad, if that can work! It's great!
Tyger and Darkdracofire chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
*mindsquick* I like it. I like it a lot... just... mindsquicky. ()

If it wasn't for the last four lines, it would be a perfectly sweet little ficlet. As it is... very, very cool ideas, just... mindsquicky. ()

Heh. I love evil!Ryou. 'tis cute. _
misori chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Damn, I love your weird-ness. More RyouBakura stories, pwease? /puppy eyes/ Tis my fave pairing! EVER! OF all other animes... but /coughs/ TsumeToboe(wolf's rain) is very close to taking over... therefore... there should be more RyouBakura ficcays!

I love this fic lots!