Reviews for Music of Destiny
fifespice chapter 10 . 6/21/2005
ahh is this the faint beginnings of a beautiful freindship?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/21/2005
story so good !
fifespice chapter 4 . 6/21/2005
wow that was excellent when will they find out who each other is?
fifespice chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
oh this is cool i'm guessing harry is a double elemental perhaps one being fire as he keeps staring at fire?
fifespice chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
poor harry but why did malfoy save harry hmm? and poor Dean dead oh what will harry do? this is a powerful start
Shakespeares Whore chapter 10 . 6/21/2005
oh my god! i love it! keep going with this! don't be so hard on your self. its really fantastic. i really do like it!
Omnimalevolent chapter 10 . 6/21/2005
I don't really remember whats been happening.. -_-# But I can't be bothered to read back either. Hn... good chappie, if a little boring. _ And nice and long!
Elektra107 chapter 10 . 6/21/2005
That was great! Update soon.
Ravynsword chapter 10 . 6/21/2005
A prank plotted by Harry AND Malfoy? What a delightfully frightening thought.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
oracale chapter 10 . 6/21/2005
intresting
Sweetiedogood chapter 10 . 6/21/2005
I find this story interesting...kind of sad we missed them musically interact however.
Cithara chapter 10 . 6/21/2005
Loving it, really loving it. I love slashes that start off with friendships first, it makes it so much more interesting, and a chance to get in some amusing interaction between the two. It's really interesting to know that they both have actually found solice in the other with the music they share but don't know it, can't wait to see the reactions when they find out who their 'other half' is! I'm betting it will be priceless! Only problem is the time I had to wait to read this wonderful chapter! So I'm begging you...update SOON!
Akusaa chapter 9 . 6/20/2005
Wow, this story is great! Update soon please?
Omnimalevolent chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
:D Well... I WAS going to initiate a huge rant about pretty much everything you ranted yourself... but if you found it so bad why didn't you change this chapter as well?
T.O. Bennett chapter 9 . 6/6/2005
Hey!

I actually enjoy this fic a lot! I really love the use of music and elements! Your fic inspired me to write a song...one I'd be willing to share with you if you swear to finish this! it can be the "Music of Destiny" theme song! lol!...okay, I'm done blackmailing for more chapters... Please write more soon! I can't wait to read more! love always, Luckystar14
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »