Reviews for Music of Destiny
Schizophrenic Kitten chapter 7 . 3/13/2007
Hey, this story is going really well. i must admit i don't usually like it when Harry goes on guilt trips, but you've done it really well and i am actually really enjoying it.

I can't wait until you update again.

Jaz
SmilodonQueen chapter 7 . 1/25/2007
Update..its been a year..and i was just getting in to it...i hate when people do this, but i love them for their awesome writing skilss...o well..update...
Mystical Dreamweaver chapter 7 . 1/7/2007
Hey! I've just discovered this fic while searching through with Harry and Draco as the main characters. I must admit, I find this fic extremely interesting. It's intriguing and evenly paced although rather daunting that HD's relationship hasn't made much breakthrough in 7 chapters. *sigh*

I didn't expect them to hate each other this much. Especially after Draco saved Harry's life and helped Harry save everyone else in fifth year. A lot of fics use the excuse of them growing up and putting aside petty rivalries. I kinda expected that to be the case here. Since they both have other more important problems to deal with.

About how Draco goes to meet someone and gets injured. Well, it's never clarified who it is he's meeting but since there's been a lot of lines dedicated to Draco refusing to bow down to Voldemort, I'm assuming the person he goes to meet is his father? Although that would mean he's sneaking off Hogwarts grounds...

I really like the concept of this story. It seems I'm discovering more and more fics these days with music added in. The prophecy sounds really cool, well... except the last line. The one that Dumbledore kept to himself. That one's a bit worrying for readers who have no idea what the author is planning. *sigh* authors are evil sometimes.

I can't wait to see the scene where Draco refuses to let Harry starve himself (assuming that I'm correct that Draco is the enemy refusing to let Harry starve himself).

I hope that HD's relationship develops through their forced companionship of working together.

Oh, and it's nice to see that Sinistra supports Draco too. It's always horribly sad to see that Snape is the only one willing to stand up for Draco.

There'll be so much less angst or none at all if HD become friends in reality through their studies when they finally find out that each other is the other musician.

I can't wait until they find out about their powers too. I'm hoping that they'll discover their powers before learning about the prophecy and each other's identity. It'll make them more inclined to believe the prophecy at least.

I took a look at you profile page. It's sad to see that Music of Destiny is sixth on your priority list but I'm happy to see that you won't be abandoning this fic. It doesn't matter how long it takes you to update, I just want to see this fic completed. It has a lot of potential, in my opinion. Update soon!
Trixters' Muse chapter 7 . 11/11/2006
Ahh! No! Don't leave! I love this story! Poor Harry and Draco! They don't know what;s coming to them, do they? Ah, well... torture for them is amusement to us, ne? I love it! Don't stop, please!
Yukino-chan chapter 7 . 10/31/2006
wat can i say other than its great!
Songbird's Desk chapter 7 . 10/16/2006
Hey, wasn't there more to this story? With Draco not being able to make it to a night rendevous with Harry, and both being absolutely crabby the next day? Or am I just imagining things?
randomness chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
this is great. are you going to continue it?
Think Chocolate Thoughts chapter 7 . 10/11/2006
Heheheh! This is so cool! I love the plot and your writing. I especially love Draco and Harry's convos. Hope to read more soon!
MUxrVm4FF9AjvCrKsRs chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
omg omg omg omg i love x japan! i worship hide! what's your favorite song? i like electric cucumber alot. that song is awesome. but yeah, the first time i read this, i must have skipped over your author's note or something but the x japan caught my eye this time and i was like 'omg!' but anyway... do you like other jrock too? or just x japan? i like malice mizer and dir en grey and an cafe alot, have you heard them?ou should email me sometime if you want and we can be all fangirlish together ne?

- yami chan
Slythergryffinpuff chapter 7 . 5/26/2006
Love it! Please update soon!
That-Fresh-Rain-Smell chapter 7 . 5/10/2006
and quite a few of them had lovesick looks on their faces.-who wouldnt?

ahw i loves it! please update soon. your...thing...with the misuc on the roof...omg it gave me shivers and caused tears to slip from my closed lids, it was so beautiful. i love it and i hope you write more like that.

Kozi
Bunch-o-Nuts chapter 7 . 5/6/2006
Aha! I have discovered that you have many good stories, so now I must explore them in their entirety...at least, once I get back to school with a better connection than home. *sigh*

Anyhow, this story was awesome and in only 7 chapters, I found five errors! That's AMAZING!

1 error in chapter two...too troublesome to go look it up

1 error in chapter three...again too troublesome

2 errors in chapter four...one where I think you meant "blue glow" and not "blow glow" or "blow glue"...the other is where you list the students that die and it would flow better if you said, "(list of students) had proven that..." rather than 'proved' that...

1 final error in chapter six where it might flow better if you say "thoughts sped through his mind"...I think you used the word "speeded" before.

These are just suggestions and I hope that you are still writing this story because it is really good! Best of luck!
CaptainOblivious1161 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
. .TISSUE! i loves it!

Captain O

you get a cookie!
Proxy121 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
update soon!
Remmy-chan chapter 6 . 4/13/2006
Wow, I really really like this story! It's on my favs list now. : ) Please update soon!

~Torina