Reviews for Music of Destiny
MUxrVm4FF9AjvCrKsRs chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
aw! poor harry all depresseded! he's gotta be so skinney cause he's already skinny normally! more please!

- yami chan
Lady-Frisselle chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
Still a good story. I'll keep reading as long as you keep writing. I didn't think that Remus was that OOC. Sirius seemed to be a little off for me but I also have no idea how he would act in a situation like the one they are in.

Keep up the good work and update soon.
animmage chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
can't wait for your next update!
D.G. Cory chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
Nicely done. I liked how Sirious went to go see Remus after wards, you just want to give him a big hug! Well i'm looking forward to the next chapter, keep up the good work!
wicket willow chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
interesting..

update soon..
LoveFanatic chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
wow! i LOVE this story..the details you put here and there..it's amazing! and the thing about the music the flute the piano..i mean WOW...it's REALLy good..update as soon as possible!
Kohaku-Yuuga's-rembrance chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
interesting...I hate cliffhangers they are so evil...anywayz update soon.
Nfinity chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
You more than made up for the lateness with this chapter. LOVES it. Sirius and Remus...YAY...Snape being forced to help Harry and Draco get together..Double YAY! Sinistra's description of the music was just incredible. It spoke comforting words to my heart and tore out my soul at the same time. And...chaos in Snape's classroom in the next chapter...well worth any wait (not longer than a month ;)) And the prophecy slowly becomes a little clearer...can't wait.

Nfinity
LenJade chapter 5 . 2/8/2006
Excellent chapter. I might seriously injure the adult men if they don't GROW UP! They better support Harry. I can't wait for the boys to unite and really concur the internal and external demons. Can't wait for next chapter.
LenJade chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
Awsome idea of the two communicating through song! Really really cool!
MikoGoddess chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
wow...you are, an amazing writer. Do tell me your secret! You somehow manage to make even the cliches seem new. Very nice. Do you play flute or piano? (just curious...'cause I play piano...so yeah)

anyways, great story, and hope to see more soon!
Jjinks chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
Amazing. This was really good. I can feel the excitment building inside of me for what will happen in the rest of the fic. I can hardly wait. This is going to be great. I am curious though as to who is going to guard the guardians. I hope it won't take to long before we find that out.
Lady-Frisselle chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
good one. This version flowed much better than the first version of chapter five. When are we going to find out who the other elements are?

Keep up the good work and update when you can.
animmage chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
luv your works, their very interesting, especially this one. please update soon. ~always waiting for more
angel hakusho chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
“So you’re basing the fate of the world on the hope that when they find out who the other is, they won’t mind because they’ve been playing duets in secret,” Sirius said skeptically.

Ha! ;] My favorite part. Hilariously ironic in a way, but I love it. xD