Reviews for Think About You
V137 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Awwww adorable! I love this couple! :)
V137 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Awwww adorable! I love this couple! :)
mystery-chan chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Why wouldn't anyone want to reciew its an awesome story! yous got magical writin' fingas! and sorry but koga's a sex god compared to miroku!-runs away before she gets killed-
Kaze no Ato chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Ma... little too scary for me, 'nee-san. But good still! Love you.
bLoOdY9o1 chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
THAT WAS AWSOME! YOU ARE GOD AR MAKING ROMANCE STORWES!

UPDATE BABY!
Ukari-chan chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
That was so cute!- I love your story! It's well written and has the cutest plotline! Your story is really good, so i'm gonna make it one of my favorites! Ja ne!
Micayasha chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
sque! yay! i LOVE Koga/Ayame! :-D and plus everyone was in character!:-) GREAT job, keep writing! (you are now on my Fav. Authors, Fav. Stories List)
Fran KC chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
it was so sweat! XD

i cant belive inukoro wrote that to kouga when he was in the hospital, and KAMI that food was just too expensive! i cant belive kouga payed for a 110 yen dish! OO

kissus!

ah! note: i agree with ayame, kougas MUCH sexier than mirok! MWAHAHAHAHA
reall-goodchild chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
ok ok, i read this a while ago, im sorry i didn't revew then but my computer is unbelievably messed so im doing this at school. I really like this! I hope you update this again soon! no I must go catch my bus. cya!
Tusuke Kounami chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
It's about DAMN time! Finally I story that has got me on the EDGE of my seat! I really like this! I give you a ten thumbs up!...*pauses* Well if I had ten thumbs. Anyways please continue this fic and I like the way its all serious this is a new side of you that I have never seen before that I would like to see more of. I mean come on yo know me I am more of the serious fanfic type people instead of the humourous. We're talking about Tueske Koenami here, just check out my stories and you'll know what I mean. But anyway keep up the great work I hope this fic KEEPS me on the edge of mys seat. That way ther'll be more review to come...from me.

Well gotta go! Update soon and oh don't rush the 2nd chapter for my sake, take your time.

Your BEST Anime Friend,