Reviews for Fallen
lucyroth chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
Wtf i did not understand what happend
marcelokasilva chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
"Bloqueio de escritor" ?!
por quase 7 anos?!
nyaaah! eu queria tanto ver no que essa historia ia se transformar...TT
KC Whitestar chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
OMG That is so sad! Poor Allera :hugs: Keep up the great work
SkyMaiden chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
this story is so good i hope that you'll try and come back with some more soon. excellent job.
k-solo248 chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
Nice story. I hope you update soon. So far I like were you are going with it.
General Grevous chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
You have obvious put much thought into your writing, though your vocal strength and vocabulary are far from what I would call strong or even impressive.

The idea behind the narrative was obvious but I felt sluggish when reading it. The characters' personalities appeared lacking in depth due to the short amount of text given, but then again story length never amounted to its quality.

This story does enough to catch my interest but little to hold it, even for a Teen Titans short novelization.
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
interesting. Keep writing!
vbabe11 chapter 2 . 11/19/2004
:dances: Oh yeah babay I love rea/cy! it's so sweet that she envisions him. aw!
TheTalontedOne chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
Ok, I REALLY liked this chapter. I await the update. Loved the part of him in her mind. Classic. Two thumbs up.
Priestess Aishisu chapter 2 . 11/4/2004
*Claps* I am a huge Cyborg/Raven fan! One of my greatest prides is that, almost two years ago, I wrote the first Cyborg/Raven fanfiction ever. Please update soon!
KC Whitestar chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
Good work! Loved it! Keep it up!
bohr-d chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
Good chappie! Can't wait for the rest! Update soon!
fromsainttosinner chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Write more right now!LOL! Can't wait for you to finish next chapter! I promise to add u to my favorites.
Consumed by Loneliness chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
That was a good first chapter i liked it alot im gonna go read your 2nd chap now later
TheTalontedOne chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
waiting to see what happens next