Reviews for A Million Pieces
Angelfish369 chapter 11 . 6/23
I wish you had continued this! Poor Yama, but it was such a sweet story with so many coincidences. I love how the readers know about all their relationships but the characters didn't, and the whole time I was just waiting for them to find out.
butter-eri-fly chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
You cannot tell me that you have not updated this fic for many years now? TmT You are such a talented writer with an amazing grasp on characterization. Your characters are dynamic, suited to their manga/show descriptions and thrown into a plot that makes me squeel with joy at every paragraph. I know that there are many many more people aside from myself who are eagerly awaiting another chappie. Is there anything that we can do to encourage you to write more?
YesterdayOfPast chapter 11 . 5/28/2009
huh... please finish if you have time and ideas? The little flick of jealousy going through Tai made me adore this story completely...

I would even wait for a few years, but please continue! ~.~"

I hope that doesn't sound selfish... but please continue!

urgently,

yesterday~
hangre chapter 11 . 12/20/2008
Aw this is great

If you have time I'm sure alot of people would appreciate an update, this is definitely one of the best taitos i've read :) :) :)
Damien chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
This is one of the best fan fiction things I've ever read x)

I know you wrote it a few years ago, so if you actually get this talk to me or summin? Msn? whatever

but yeahh Its great! :D

Is it finished?

x

damzz!
bed of nails and sandpaper chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
oh my goodness you should feel so unbelievably proud of yourself because this is one of the first fics that I have ever read and almost cried.

And I've read alot of fics and am not one of those overly emotional people, I didn't even cry during 'the notebook' and that was a VERY sad film.

This must mean you are indeed a fantastic writer and should continue this lovely story or I shall be rather dissapointed!

Thankyou xx
skipper3 chapter 11 . 5/12/2008
Ahh! Update this PLEASE! I have to admit at first, I was a little bored, but I am in LOVE with this story. It's brillant! I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO glad I stuck around. I love this, and please update/finish! :]
Sun Knight chapter 11 . 4/17/2008
great story
mamawar chapter 11 . 8/27/2007
I am declaring this fanfic my newest love. it was so good! :3

I really like the idea of the fic (I mean the digimon characters being based off of real people who one a concert). it's just probable enough that I could believe it happening, which of couse makes the fic that much more enjoyable. even more than that though, I love your Yamato and Taichi. 83 they're both completely in character (at least, they act exactly how I'd expect under the circumstances). I srsly loved it. -

I hope to see a new chapter up soon! 8D
Rei chapter 11 . 6/5/2007
i really like your ideas for this fic! especially the contest idea because it is actually original, compared to a lot of other taito fics i've read on this site. but when are you going to update again? i hope it's soon, i just can't wait!

~rei
arisachu chapter 11 . 5/5/2007
This is pretty much one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Way back in the day I used to read so many good ones and now it's getting really hard to find good ones. This one makes me feel like there's hope for the grammar industry after all.

Anyway.

I'm really excited to see the rest of this one. Last chapter I was so afraid that Takeru wasn't ever going to find Yamato, at least not for another like, 12 chapters. I was so glad that I stumbled on it when so many chapters were already up because there's no way I would have been able to wait for all this. I guess I'm going to have wait for the rest, but you get the idea.

I'm so psyched for the rest. I hope it's not too long for the updates!

~Masami-chan
arisachu chapter 6 . 5/5/2007
Haha, that's an awesome name for a computer.

My computer will be the of me if it doesn't stop acting up. I can't decide who will go out the window first, the monitor or the PC.
D.C.1 chapter 11 . 3/21/2007
Loved every chapter, it's really well written. I hope you continue because this is being put on my alert list. Good luck on life after college, I'm just entering and I have a feeling it's going to be hard. XD
ryuu-takahashi chapter 11 . 1/28/2007
WEE! Finally, another update.

...and I miss it. BY EIGHTEEN DAYS. D:

This is what I get for not checking my favorites list enough...

Anyway, please update soon! I'll check my favorites list every day from now on, I SWEAR! :D
Think Chocolate Thoughts chapter 11 . 1/23/2007
Aw wow! You updated hooray! This is a really great chapter! Aww Taichi's jealous! Poor Taichi. I would love to read more soon!