Reviews for Clandestine Revelations
UrNodens chapter 17 . 4/6/2005
The agony continues! Oh, I'm still loving it though. ;) Poor Matt and Tai... but actually, I applaud the characterization. Even as Tai has the courage to go forward, Matt is clinging to their friendship for fear of losing it. Absolutely appropriate. Keep writing, and I'll keep reading! _
Gabriel of Dreams-Yume Chan chapter 17 . 4/6/2005
soo good! i love this story its very inticate! please update soon!
Takato the dreamer chapter 6 . 4/6/2005
Hey! I print storys and read them later, lol. ...isent that what study hall is for? LOL. I printed out the first 6 chaps so far and i love it! I just printed the whole rest! i WILL review when im done! Awsome! -Takato
SelenaFrost chapter 16 . 4/4/2005
YAY! UPDATE! I love it...update soon I really wanna see what happens
L2SET chapter 16 . 4/2/2005
i cannot get enough of this story; the character development is awesome and the plot is so great. :) i cannot wait for more.
Acey Camui chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Heehee, a naked Yama -. Taichi got a pleasant surprise, ne? Well, I really like this chapter, this story is coming along quite nicely. Update soon!
zephyr hb chapter 16 . 4/2/2005
Wow, your history its great, I read it in one day. Currently soon.
SelenaFrost chapter 15 . 3/30/2005
AWW POOR MATT AND TAI...blah...I dunno...I'm reading this at school cause I have nothing better to do...love the chapter hope there will be an update!
I LoVe ShInY ThInGz chapter 15 . 3/29/2005
hey ive been reading this story 4eva! U FINALLY UPDATED! ive been waiting 4 ages! this story rox, and ur a really great writer. keep it up, and PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

luv erin xoxo
L2SET chapter 15 . 3/26/2005
sorry i am late - been busy. it's getting good. it was good before, but i can see it happening. i don't know what it is, but i can feel it. i love. i cannot wait until the next update.
Yama chapter 15 . 3/26/2005
Hi, i am really enjoying this fic so far - taito is cool! . . . i cant wait till you next update, HURRY! *smiles*
Acey Camui chapter 15 . 3/26/2005
I really like this story but except the fact this was terribly short -_- But I really do hope you update soon, even if it is short _
teehee chapter 15 . 3/25/2005
i like this taito cuz it is more intresting then when they already love eachother and/or have sex every chap.
Sovereign of Silence3 chapter 15 . 3/24/2005
I'll be honest...i did forget what the story was about! I had to go back a chapter to remember...i tend to read a bunch of continuing stories at a time and then when i get an update alert, i have to figure out which story it is! But, i'm so happy you updated! I love this story and shall wait for the next chapter (that you said was coming soon:D)! Thank you for the lovely chapter!
UrNodens chapter 15 . 3/24/2005
Still loving on this story, though I know just what you mean about working on your own stuff. I've had that "problem," too. All the same, keep plugging away - this is a good one.
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »