Reviews for Elizabeth's Shield: A TPDoEQ Extra Scene
whenifallxx chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Very good :D
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
that is just so adorable with the whole stone thing and chipping away and it's all just so sque!
Miss Quartermain chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
AW! Sque! Rodney is just so goshdarn sweet! I want a man like him! GOSH! I LOVE YOUR SERIES! You Cannot give it up! I swear, you should do The Private Diary of Elizabeth SKINNER when you finished with little Miss Q.
Meladracis chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
*sniffle*
Steffi-333 chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Aw... Rodney is so sweet... why can't all men be like that? It isn't fair.

Anyway... again, a masterful one shot! And I'm REALLY looking forward to TVPDoEQ V!

One question: will Skinner be able to turn invisible and visible again simply by taking potions like Jekyll does with Hyde?

Great work!

Steffi

xoxo
The Contessa chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
alright, ur going to jail for being an accessory to murder b/c i think i'm going to die from the cuteness. AAHH! IT'S ADORABLE! squee! (by the way, i adore this series, as i'v just read the first 3 volumes today alone! ye'v done a grand ould job lassie, eh?)
Drakena the Destroyer chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Read all the stories except Vol IV, I think they're good. Skinner is just a sweet guy, even if he can be a pain in the neck sometimes. Great job on Skinner's thoughts from the TPDoEQ series.
DiabloCat chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Aw, sweet. I love the way you use the 'chip by chip of the block' idea to really put it in perspective. Great work, as usual.
Faust chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
when I see new additions to the stories here I think WHOOPIE. I know your more of a Skinner person and now your explaining what some characters where doing and thinking during the story, but what puzzles me is, what did Mina and Jeykll do on that hill besides getting engaged? (hey get your head out of the gutter)
cecilymsmith chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Aw! That was really sweet. I look forward to reading more of these insights. Well done!
brianna chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
That was extremely beautiful. Thank you very much for all your stories. They are truly works of art.