Reviews for Trials of Affliction and Light Sleeping
Neleam chapter 16 . 4/24
So what do they do with the bunny tails that fall off?
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 16 . 2/1
Hi! I really enjoyed reading your story! I think it was a really interesting take on the whole Veela theme; having Draco behave like a female veela HAHA (particularly scarred by that one Snape scene, though.../shudders/) You had me laughing at poor Draco's incapability to prevent his homosexual tendencies! Thank you so much for writing and sharing your work :D
lakelady8425 chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
That has to be Hermione's best telling off of Draco in a fan-fic ever. She completely articulated all of her feelings and didn't just fall apart and stammer. You captured the real Hermione here.
The Ice Goddess chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
You really need to change this to "complete"
ValerieMalfoy2506 chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
Isnt this supposed to be a dramione? How come is more like a harry/draco story? I really do love dramiones as you can see
dramioneotp chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
this was quite entertaining and very weird but in a good way
thatXoneXchick9999 chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
"I HAVE SPOKEN!" Oh, Ginny... :)
Good story by the way.
RissaKatharine chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
This is an interesting development! I never thought that she would take it too!
RissaKatharine chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Did anyone else die of laughter when Malfoy went "Please do not let me be the bottom!"

I am ADORING this story so far!
bella malfoy cullen chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
Lol great story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 8/4/2012
So Draco remains attracted to Harry during mating season...that's gotta suck for Dramione but they seem to be a working system for them for now.

Great job with the overall story.
If this is the epilogue, I'm surprise that the story status wasn't cahanged to 'complete'.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
LOL for Luna's comments; poor Dramione for the embarassment and poor Harry for getting the news like he did.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
Finally for Dramione! Talk about waiting until the last minute; if they waitd any longer, they would have missed their chance.

It was adorable that Draco demanded to cuddle afterwards.

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
Damn! I guess that's one way to celebrate the end of mating session. I (like Draco) definitely wasn't expecting Hermione's reaction to be what it was...wow!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012