Reviews for The Presence of Absence
Mrs. Scott Patterson chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Just one word...Beautifull!
Alexas chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Sigh. So, so lovely and beautiful and brokenly whole. I loved it, completely.
Franzi chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
The best Luke and Lorelai Story ever! I love it! There's nothing more to say than this!
aliross33 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
you are an immensely talented writer.

this is the first thing I've ever, EVER read on this site that made me tear up, or really have any physical reaction to at all.
addicted2coffee chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
WOW..that is all i can think of- this is the most incredible thing i've ever read in my life! Seriously slap a front cover on it and we haveladies and getleman an award winning author! YOU ARE AMAZING! The feelings and emotion are overflowing and evident yet embedded deep into the story. You have such a gift, please write more. I would love to see more of you works-i can't find the words to express just how great i think this story is. Very well done.
Niccole chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
WOW! what a work of art! It's just dripping with emotion that truly radiates from single word. You really have a gift for writing. Excellent story, I absolutely enjoyed it- FANTASTIC JOB!
screaming truth chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Wow Amazing...the lovely couple and then total despair, incredible writing.

LP
Angie chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I know you already have an insane amount of reviews for this story, but I feel the need to review too. This story was AMAZING. You capture the characters SO well. It's wonderful to read, and to feel. You're an incredible writer, I hope to see more. :-)

~Angie~
SluttyPumpkin chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Ow, so So good...
marie11 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
There are no words that can describe the impact of that story. It simply was beautiful.
MrsLorelaiDanes chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
oh my is the best fan fic i have ever read. and i have read just about every L/L fanfic ever written let me tell you. it was so mature. so realistic. so detailed! honestly, nothing i can say can describe how absolutely (i wanna say breath-taking but i feel stupid) wonderful this fic is. it took me ages to read it but i couldn't stop. not even to leave the room for a snack or something. you are officially receiving the MrsLorelaiDanes award for excellency in L/L fic writing. this L/L fic was more satisfying than any other even though most of it was them being apart. i dont think i can read any other one because nothing can surpass this! please keep writing more. well done.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
got the link to this story from the JavaJunkies thread at fanforum, awesome story! I love how she is the one who has to adjust, a lot of authors make Luke completely change for her.

Loved the character developement
lalabomba chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Brilliant. You've captured Lorelai and Luke perfectly. Especially Lorelai. Wow.
nlm78 chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
A beautifully written fic - you two have written a wonderful angsty fic that has captured all the characters perfectly.
xfscully chapter 1 . 11/23/2004