Reviews for Pressing Onwards
scmumsy chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
OUTSTANDING JOB! Seriously enjoyed it, thanks for let Dek & Drew get together in the end. I love how he just felt and knew she was there. Ben...has issues...LOL. I hate that Zack is trying to get his family together to gang up on Max, and I think he's a little jealous of Max's status. She's top dog (or cat) and he can't stand it or the fact she loves Alec. Good job, hope there is a sequel to answer all of the unanswered questions. LOL
scmumsy chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
Flex & Skye have a BEAUTIFUL family. Nicely done.
scmumsy chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
Yay...Sunny & Biggs are going home! Chance is going to be SO happy. What about Flex & Skye?
scmumsy chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
What in the world?Ben & Drew? NO,NO,NO! Ben needs to be stop and she needs to go to Dek. Plz let this have a good ending, I've come to like the different yet alot alike people in Max's life. Good work.
scmumsy chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Oh snap...Drew found Ben! Please tell me they get to TC and Max can see them both..I can't wait...:)
alecygoodness22 chapter 16 . 10/20/2010
Hey, so I've read the whole series now minus Surging Forward which I can't find here on and when I try to access your website, it tells me that geocites is no longer available. Is there some other way I can access the story or your website? Thanks!

~Katie

P.S. Loved the series!
Peaslums chapter 16 . 5/27/2009
I know you are done with the left behind universe that you have created, but is there any possiblility of a sequal to pressing onwards? It left off much before the end of surging forwards and there is a lot of plot that is left to be explored that I know many of us would like to see. I would particularly enjoy seeing the emotions of the other 09ers in TC. Even though I am sure you will not continue this series, I would have you know that it is extremely well written and reads like a modern bestselling novel.

Maybe some sort of division between scenes next time please? my only complaint on what is a brilliant work.
gingersnappy chapter 16 . 11/15/2008
I can't explain how good this is. The rich characters and lives you've created really fulfill the promise of transgenics. Love the families that form and Drew/Ben is my knew squishy.
Mikki p chapter 16 . 3/5/2008
Hey love it. Theres an idea thats been bugging me. What if Zach had done the smart think and shot renfro before himself in AJBAC? What if Bling(Logan personal trainer in Season 1) became the new director of manticore? can someone that is a good writer write something lke that i would but i can't write well. Be much appericated.
Elfie chapter 16 . 3/5/2006
Late review... awesome ending. Love Anna, as always. Liked the CoCo Jason scene. I hope Ben finds someone - even more I hope he gains acceptance (and, I guess therefore, some more sanity). Look forward to any sequels, if and when they occur. Great writing, Fayth.

Elfie
susie chapter 16 . 2/6/2006
hey, I have forgone so many social events just to finish reading your stories! Originally it was all about Max and Alec, but then I just had to know more. I have to say, your writings are great, so detailed and yet complex! I personally am all for a Ben/Drew pairing... I mean, come on, who else is going to understand Ben? Dek can have any girl he wants, but poor Ben (sigh, I will always have a softspot for him, despite the insanity!). Funny how Drew and Max, the two most similar of the girls, are so attract to Alec and Ben... ;). It's sure to drive Dek crazy if he loses the girl to an Alec twin!

Will keep checking back, although I could use to see the sunlight again...!

-Susie
Lotamoxie chapter 16 . 1/25/2006
I can't believe this is over! At least I know that the characters will continue in Surging Forward and hopefully in a new series. I love your characters, all of them. Unlike many fanfic stories where the author introduces lots of new characters, yours stand out so vividly and life like I can picture them in my head. I've never had problems telling your original characters apart. They are well developed and three dimensional.

Anyway, sorry for the delay in reviewing. I'm a dope. So please update Surging Forward already before I go into withdrawl.
silk chapter 16 . 1/9/2006
Hi Fayth3,

Looking forward to seeing how you wrap things up for this duo of fics. Thank you so much for these amazing stories, it's been quite a ride!

- What an unusual way for Ben to break things to Dek!

I didn't understand it the first time round and had to read everything slowly once again before I got it.

- As usual, the way you have developed your characters have been top notch in this chapter. Fantastic!

Keeping track and colouring in such a large cast must have required some planning.

- I have to admit it, but I've always been an Anna fan. It didn't matter that she was routinely described as a bitch - there always seemed to be such a descrepancy btw how this character was described and how she was actually portrayed as acting, that I've always been rathered puzzled as to how none of the other characters could never see her as she really is.

Last request/question - being the last chapter in this fic and all, would you consider replying to these comments?

This interaction is one of the best parts of reading fanfiction. Not that I wouldn't be reviewing your other fic!
Lyndsay chapter 16 . 1/8/2006
Great job, Fayth. You always know that something this good has to end eventually but knowing it doesn't make it any less harder to accept. It seems like ages ago I was reading Moving Ahead and you were asking if we'd like a companion piece to go with it. I've gotten so used to it being there, and far too attatched to the characters. I adore all of them, even Anna. Still, I think I can learn to accept the ending now that Dek and Drew are back together (Woo-Hoo!) and knowing that SF still has a few more chapters to go. Thanks so much for a great story and I hope your book is a huge success. : )

Oh, and I loved Ben's commentary on Dek and Drew's reunion. Reminded me so much of Spike in that episode of Angel. Great work.
KiaraAlexisKlay chapter 16 . 1/5/2006
i love this! your story has been an inspiration for my own, not just a number, and i hope that i can write half as good as you. i also loved the way you did a parallel story, got me thinking, maybe i could do something similar with my own, :)