Reviews for Warrior
nayin17 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
love ginny
Chinky Phillipa chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wow, this is probally the best molly/Ginny story where it actually shows tre passion and love, ever written. It's brilliant!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This was great! You used a line similar to one I used in my fics. (: It was on an entirely different matter though...Molly was speaking, too. Anyways, this was great. It described Ginny very well and Molly's feelin gs about her are very clear.

Great job! (:
Pozest-Illusion chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Tingles, it took me a while to figure out who was talking... But still very sweet and- hmm, I was going to say-well-type something...hmm... Ok then good story excuse but sudden loss of brain...
Chocolate Frog chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I loved it! Well done! ]
SilverMidnight46 chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Muy buena historia, muy buena tu explicacion acerca del nombre de Ginny, es cierto, tiene muchas formas, tambien dicen que el nombre de Genoveva, forma parte de ese nombre
dress without sleeves chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Aw . . . that's so, so sweet! It's EXACTLY how I imagine Mrs. Weasley.

Booya for Ginny! Booya for Mrs. Weasley! Booya for . . . oh, I dunno . . . Guinivere! :P
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Very nice, i've always thought that as well, i mean it is logical, this is a great fic, _-
Kerrymdb chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Another excellent one-shot! Ginny is one of my favorites. I just know she's going to play a big part in the last two books. I really enjoyed Molly's perspective on her daughter. :)
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Excellent fanfic. I love the idea of Molly wishing for a little girl to play dolls with and dress up, and being proud even when Ginny turned out more of a tomboy. I also like their mother/daughter chats over ice cream; too sweet. Your characterization of Ginny is very believable.
Sabella Black-Malfoy chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
wow,

that was so totally awesome

seriously
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Excellent piece! Your writing gets better with each one you do. I really liked this. It was deep, but at the same time not. Don't know if I'm making any sense or not...
Reina de la Noche chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Actually, considering how many forms of Guinevere there are, I say you're probably completely right. Isn't it nice to have some one agree with you? Anyway, I think Ginny is beginning to become one of my favy charries. Not only is she key to the story line, but she has such a supple personality. There are so many different stories you can tell about her. And personally, I especially like this one.
suicide-greeting chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
i love it. i love how you can come up w/ things like this...its always so weird and good
Pedagogie chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
love it. and i liked the name thing too. didn't they call Guinevere Ginny at some point in some movie...or maybe I made that up

anyhoodles, awsome!