Reviews for Brother
The Queen of Alchemy chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Very touching oneshot. Keep up the good work!
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Yeah, you're right. Kira and Cagalli are kinda alike. And you showed Athrun's character perfectly. Well done.
2luvgreen chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
t was pretty good. YOu get to see more of Athrun.

2luv green
sailor-z-360 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
that... was beyond sweet. it was so... wonderfully worded. you have a way my friend, a way with words few ever know exist. you have skill... use it wisly, it may come in handy... when you least expect it too.
Spiritblade chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Your story was recommended by a reviewee, and he/she was right. It is a good one. And I fully see why.
i love athrun chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
IT IS GOOD BUT DO A NEW CHAPTER!
anime-catdragon chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
wow..wow! very well written, and that is NOT something i say often! that was my favorite episode! and i'm glad i found a story on it..and even more thrilled that it was AMAZINGLY well written. please please PLEASE write more! this is too good to give up and leave! e-mail me and let me know if you do or do not plan on updating it..or if it's easier, you can IM me if you have IM..my screen name is animecatdragon

thanks a bunch!

anime_catdragon

e-mail- tora_anime_catdragon OR tora_animecatdragon
Henrika chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Wow, very insightful piece. How funny that Kira and Cagalli are actually related, yet they're all a family. Keep writing!
Emi chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
*squee* I love this, locker worthy! I've read it a few times since you sent it to me, and it just keeps getting better. I hope you keep writing more

_
Doctor Kiba chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
I like it alot you are really good.
Kaze chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
great work. very sophisticated and touch on kira's personality. hope you'll continue writing abt this series.

cheers
tigerrelly chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
That is just one of the coolest things that I've read. Short, simple, beautiful, deep. I absolutely love it. Just awesome. Do you plan on doing any follow-ups or anything? If so, please keep me posted. I hope to see more like it hopefully soon! hehe :)
yuugiri chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
...

nothing could have

been sweeter than this...

...

(sniff!)
Arctic Flame chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Wow! I mean, wow! This is... exactly what I love. Friends, torn apart by war. Too many people take it too far, but I think you got it just right. The POV was awesome, but my only beef is that Athrun doesn't really use language to that degree of sophistication. Well, it's a very minor complaint in a very good story. I hope you write more soon.