Reviews for Pass the Ball

fanfict-reviewer-shae chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Umm... it's Ulrich.
Silverflare07 chapter 7 . 9/10/2005
AW I LOVE IT!

You even put in a little Odd/Aelita (is that how you spell her name...probably not).

Not that I mind Jeremie/Aelita it's just...well you know.

Anyways keep up the good work and I expect more Code Lyoko fics from you!

BTW that song/poemy thingy thingy you wrote was so cute! And it totally worked with the fic! (which is why you put it in here, duh!)

LoL! Now I'm off to finsh chapter one of FtF! Then I have to sleep!

Silvie is tired... *drools*
The Mad shoe chapter 7 . 4/24/2005
Sweet, i liked it.
hopeluv-chan chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
Hey!

Great story! I think it's very close to the story and well written! Look foreward to reading more of your stories!
Ayashe chapter 7 . 3/5/2005
Chibi! Don't ask why I'm reviewing this, I'm bored. You KNOW I LOVE this story! I followed it for a might bit awhile back on Lyoko Fans Unite. Yesh, it's an amazing story!
Story Weaver1 chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
Pretty good. Great sappyness.
Little Vili chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
Nice ending chapter. I like how everything was wrapped up. It wasnt too stretched out, and I think thats why I like it a lot. When love stories go over 15 chapters or so...thats too much. I see how the Lyoko battle helped out, and now Im glad (unlike before) that you had one. Nice job, hope to hear the next big thing soon.

Vili
amai-chestnut chapter 6 . 2/20/2005
Great story! _
Rachel2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Good fic. However. Stop writing, LIKE THIS, when putting emphasis into words. Use italics, that's what it was made for. It looks better, and it seems more professional. You can also use bold if you like.
Brianna chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
good job(i mean it)
Little Vili chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
Im not too sure on what to say. It was a good chapter indeed, but I dont really like reading about lyoko battles. I hope you get back to the main idea soon, because thats why I liked this story in the first place. Other than that, just keep up the good work. Good luck on all your future chapters/stories.

Vili
Aelita Lyoko the 2nd chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
I love it still, except for the Odd/Aelita part. It just isn't...right. :)

WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE!
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
There were some mix ups. But the XANA attack was pretty good.