Reviews for Kid Flash
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 7 . 4/29
"Bruce hid his love for his sons because of the fear that his enemies would target them more so than they already did." That sounds like Vegeta from DBZ. Do you think they'd get along?
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 4 . 4/29
John and Shayera are talking about War Hawk, right?
ChocoNeko Ninja chapter 9 . 11/3/2016
Nyaa~ That was such a nice story
Fansquealing chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
It's a good plotline, but... Why would Superman ask what was wrong with him? Couldn't he just used his X-Ray vision to find out what was wrong with Flash?
CatMaz chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
This story was really awesome! Thanks for writing it!
Michelangelo1995 chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
that would be so cool to like time travle i just what to put that out there! love the story!
Nerdy-self99 chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
I really like. And yes, Grodd does have the best costume out there. That comment really made me laugh.
Megz21 chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
That story was epic!

Great job :D
Fallenarchangel chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
GO WALLY AND DICK AND BARRY
nequam-tenshi chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
A good story!
Kirsten Erin chapter 9 . 12/30/2008
I really liked this story, it was really well written. I especially liked Nightwing's reaction to Wally's sickness and their interaction while he was sick.

Great job!
lalalalalala chapter 9 . 3/30/2006
loal, that was very sweet. . .
Stormyrose chapter 9 . 6/21/2005
Not bad. And thankfully you didn't go into any timetraveling theories.
doc-trigger chapter 9 . 5/28/2005
Great ending chapter, now all you have to do is update all of your other stories!

BYE!
Jill chapter 9 . 5/27/2005
Bravo! Bravo! Let's get this party started right! This story turned out wonderfully, and I'm SO GLAD you used my idea for this :) Makes me feel helpful!

Ok, now, I figure that if Flash supplies the drinks (Iced Mochas for the underaged), I'll bring some pizza and hot wings! "I wanna rock and roll all night! And party everyday!" WO! CELEBRATION TIME!