Reviews for Kid Flash
CatMaz chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
This story was really awesome! Thanks for writing it!
Michelangelo1995 chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
that would be so cool to like time travle i just what to put that out there! love the story!
Nerdy-self99 chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
I really like. And yes, Grodd does have the best costume out there. That comment really made me laugh.
Megz21 chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
That story was epic!

Great job :D
Fallenarchangel chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
GO WALLY AND DICK AND BARRY
nequam-tenshi chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
A good story!
Kirsten Erin chapter 9 . 12/30/2008
I really liked this story, it was really well written. I especially liked Nightwing's reaction to Wally's sickness and their interaction while he was sick.

Great job!
lalalalalala chapter 9 . 3/30/2006
loal, that was very sweet. . .
Stormyrose chapter 9 . 6/21/2005
Not bad. And thankfully you didn't go into any timetraveling theories.
doc-trigger chapter 9 . 5/28/2005
Great ending chapter, now all you have to do is update all of your other stories!

BYE!
Jill chapter 9 . 5/27/2005
Bravo! Bravo! Let's get this party started right! This story turned out wonderfully, and I'm SO GLAD you used my idea for this :) Makes me feel helpful!

Ok, now, I figure that if Flash supplies the drinks (Iced Mochas for the underaged), I'll bring some pizza and hot wings! "I wanna rock and roll all night! And party everyday!" WO! CELEBRATION TIME!
Tsuki no Lomelinde chapter 9 . 5/26/2005
Great story, i'm glad that you kept up with updating it. Will there be more like this? Flash torturing is strangly fun... _
Jade-t9 chapter 9 . 5/26/2005
Thanx for finishing this. It was a good story.
Raven Hope chapter 9 . 5/26/2005
Excellent, loved it - write another one!

Party at Flash's, eh? I'LL BRING THE PARTY HATS! *grabs a random box full of party hats*

PARTY! DRINKS ALL AROUND!
sokerfreek922 chapter 8 . 4/22/2005
i'm just updating again to tell u that u NEED TO FINISH THIS STORY! ITS REALLY GOOD, i'm telling u this because your no updating though i think the story is really good. PLEASE UPDATE!