Reviews for Eavesdropping in Emyn Arnen
Elise chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Loved it! so sweet! :3 great job!
athela2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
so beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I can't?
Riel-mir chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I love this scene just a quiet and peaceful talk between them. Oh how all couples should have this time. Thank you again you did great.
ChocolateIsMyDrug chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Haha, Aragorn's so full of himself - 'still might have had tender feelings for him' indeed! LOL - loved the story, quite in character, generally amazing! Keep it up )
aussiechick06 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
This is one of the most wonderful Eowyn/Faramir stories that I have ever read! You really made it fit in where Tolkien left off at the end of RotK. I really think you captured these two characters perfectly. Keep the wonderful stories coming! :)
taemin chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Aww... how sweet and how very canon... beautiful.
LimeJuiceTub chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Wow! Very sweet! I think you have depicted the relationship between Eowyn and Faramir very well - perfect balance of formality with informality! :D Keep up the great work!
Simple Enigma chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Aw, I love happy stories, and I love this one! it makes me all squishy inside!
Jaffee Leeds chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Dear Ilna

Ah! this was so sweet! It makes my story look pitiful next to it. I am so glad you like me view on eowyn's thoughts. I love the sweet scene in the garden. I can just see Faramir's head resting in her lap. (sniffs) Thanks for reveiwing my story.

The Mysterious

Jaffee Leeds
x-woman1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
aw Eowyn and Faramir are so cute!
vortirla chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
this is i reckon the best one-shot Farawyn fic i've ever read and it's going straight to my favourites! i loved was so beautiful and sweet and fluffy and more! it was just perfect Ü
Merenwen Calmcacil chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! It is so sweet!

I've read it like five times already! You did an awesome job! I never imagined Aragorn as an eavesdropper. I've added this story to my favorites list.
Lariren-Shadow chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Oh that was very sweet and very well done! I really liked it and the whole scene was just perfect. Aragorn would want to be reasured at times, I think. Can I just say again that the scene was perfect with Faramir and Éowyn in the gardens.

arlewen chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
AW! *squeals and spins around wildly* I've read this and reread it several times, and it gets better with each reading!

That was so...perfect! I can certainly imagine that Aragorn might not be completely convinced of Eowyn's love for Faramir. This was the perfect combination of humor and romance. And you got the old-fashioned speech so awesomely! This was adorable! I hope you write more!