Reviews for Divided Conquest
ScarredAngelft chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I like the story so far, but it was presented much better when you were writing with the minimalist style. Making your reader think is an important part of writing and often the only thing that keeps them interested. Of course with a story idea like this one it's easy to see how you could keep readers regardless.
PRODIGIOUS TECHIE chapter 3 . 1/22/2005
Aww you haven't updated in ages! Then again, neither have I...well it's been quite a few months but I hope you update. If you do, then I will as well :) Deal?
RebelMaster1000 chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
keep going keep going.
RebelMaster1000 chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
This was really good i would like for this to be on of my favourites.
Tina chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
I really like your story so far. I've always liked the idea of Quistis and Seifer. Keep up the good work.
Always smile chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
omg! lol keep it up!
Sezza Rikda chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
Whoa! Seifer is gonna do THAT? I like it, but what's gonna happen to the rest? You should think about Seifer using Rinoa's Sorceress powers, and do something to her, I dunno what, so that she can't rebel against him, or blackmail her with Squall's safety, if he's still alive. I thought it was a good idea anywayz.

Keep writing, it's good.

Update soon coz my other favourites haven't for ages.
Always smile chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
woah
Sezza Rikda chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
I really like this story so far. But I feel sorry for the rest of them. Hopefully they'll be okay. Keep writing and updating, I want to see where you are going to go with this excellent story.