Reviews for Wishcraft
BookWyrm chapter 27 . 7/31
Oh wow. Oh wow.

sirius isn't in Azkaban anymore.

Will they find him? Heh, silly question, but ... Probably if they find him it'll be okay, Harry already dropped hints, so did Bellatrix... hopefully that'll be enough.
BookWyrm chapter 23 . 7/31
I'm happy that Remus' ... condition ... gives Harry a chance to see his godfather.

Even though I wish that Remus didn't have to go through the transformation every full moon.

It's a conundrum.
BookWyrm chapter 22 . 7/31
Actually, considering the dementors and the history between the two of them (one thinking the other a traitor), Remus and Sirius actually made a great deal of sense. Bellatrix was kind of fun too, actually.

I'm even sadder for Sirius though - a man he considers his friend comes to visit, but only to berate him and try to get information out of him. And then just walks off! That must have felt /awful/.

Maybe the Dove chocolate was from Dumbledore?
BookWyrm chapter 21 . 7/31
Oh no! Poor Sirius :(

Not only because Lupin came to yell at him, but also because he's got to be so worried about Harry, and he can't do anything to help him until the aftermath of whatever dangerous event!

Amazing story though! I really like it - and I very much enjoy your take on house elves :)

It's also pretty cool to see the way that different people can love Harry and hate each other, if that makes sense.
BookWyrm chapter 10 . 7/31
Actually I really like that chapter ending!
love it...i look forward to how their relationships develop
As harsh as this is gonna sound
If you are not able to fully commit to finishing a story, you shouldn't do it. You should have more respect for your readers then leaving a half arsed ending and saying it's complete.
darkpheonix31 chapter 17 . 5/10
I truly hope that you don't make Remus as important to Harry as Sirius was. Remus is kinda the worst. He never seemed to truly care about Harry in the books, at least no where near the way Sirius did. Sirius lived in a cave and ate rats for a year just be near Harry. Remus never even bothered to write the kid a letter. There's no way real Remus fought for custody, this is the same guy who learned that Harry's worst memory is the murder of his own parents and then used it to guilt trip the kid about sneaking out of school. Coldest line in the books if you ask me.
13yearsagediff chapter 11 . 4/28
I don't think Remus ever tried to get guardianship of Harry. I think he went into a depressive funk and by the time he got out Dumbledore said he was safe with his aunt and he didn't argue. I mean..he's not even like an Uncle to Harry in the books. It takes him forever to tell Harry he was friends with his father. He never contacted him before third year and he doesn't really contact Harry after third year. He didn't even step into Sirius' shoes after he...went through the veil. I hate when people make Remus seem better than he actually was. He never really put Harry first ever. Sirius always did and that people try to make Remus on par with Sirius pisses me off. I hope you don't do that.
13yearsagediff chapter 9 . 4/28
There is physical abuse in the book cannon. They make Dudley do it mostly, but Vernon had picked up and thrown Harry, Petunia has gone to whack his head with a frying pan but he ducked...what about when he was little and couldn't duck?
13yearsagediff chapter 8 . 4/28
How do house elves do laundry? I can't imagine someone like the Malfoy's would do it themselves, and what about the chudlren of Hogwarts..I always wondered.
13yearsagediff chapter 3 . 4/28
Why isn't Harry's worst memory his parents like when he is older?
rcppcsPOTTER chapter 23 . 7/24/2016
I love the story. really. but it's all 'butterflies and sunshine'.
The worst that's happened so far was Sirius having a fight with Harry, and I think it would be more interesting if there was some kind of problem or danger that J.K. Rowling didn't already write.
I really enjoy reading this.
YOU'RE AN AWESOME WRITER!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/16/2016
Starting was good..but the way to tried to insert book harry and ur ooc harry was very confusing and clumsy.. U have tried but couldn't balance it and all messed up...
Lollypops101 chapter 30 . 7/6/2016
I love this story! I am sad that you won't be continuing it, but I understand your reasons. :(
1,253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »