Reviews for Wishcraft
atlantis51 chapter 20 . 3/18
The only thing I wish for, seeing that Remus is digging so hard, that it will eventually lead to Sirius' freedom!
atlantis51 chapter 18 . 3/18
OMG! Will Harry inadvertently spill the truth about SIRIUS? Oh no!
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 3/18
I still want them to escape! Gah! Awful! They need fresh air! And Harry needs better food then porridge!
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 3/18
I hope they can escape!
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 3/18
Yeah, but Sirius has good reason to think so, doesn't he? As did I! It's killing me here!
SortingHat chapter 12 . 12/1/2017
Sounds like based on the names of these chapters is the part where you start overdosing yourself with LSD and then the next thing you know your in a room with white walls and a bunch of strange machines.

You know the funny thing after being around people who know pharmacy did you know we are in a time that diseases are resisting drugs? The reason drugs are working less and less is because the diseases have reached a stage where they know how to counteract the chemicals. The 1980s is when a lot of vaccines were used and when you needed a surgery you'd only need one antibiotic pumped thru you.

Now you need three at at time and those are beginning to fail. What we have now are the *emergency* ones that have been held back in cold storage for the day that resistance would happen.l
SortingHat chapter 9 . 12/1/2017
I actually skipped the fake Q and A
SortingHat chapter 7 . 12/1/2017
In other words all questions are not tolerated so if you are not sure DON'T ASK! (Is the gist of your replies)
SortingHat chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Your chapter names are NOT funny if that's what your intention was. Better off as numbered.
slytherinsal chapter 14 . 10/19/2017
I would have thought Harry was more numb with shock than anything else; certainly that is the impression your writing gives.
Riya1112 chapter 30 . 9/7/2017
I really loved your story. Your story had some really refreshing ideas. It was quite unique. Many might point out that Remus didn't care as much in the books and did not fight for Harry's custody but we don't know that. Also he couldn't get his custody being a werewolf. There are many things in the books which we wished hadn't happened but they did. Harry should never have been left with the Dursleys without even being checked upon is only one of them. But enough of all that. Your story was really lovely. I really liked it. I wish there was a sequel but thanks for sharing this.
BookWyrm chapter 27 . 7/31/2017
Oh wow. Oh wow.

sirius isn't in Azkaban anymore.

Will they find him? Heh, silly question, but ... Probably if they find him it'll be okay, Harry already dropped hints, so did Bellatrix... hopefully that'll be enough.
BookWyrm chapter 23 . 7/31/2017
I'm happy that Remus' ... condition ... gives Harry a chance to see his godfather.

Even though I wish that Remus didn't have to go through the transformation every full moon.

It's a conundrum.
BookWyrm chapter 22 . 7/31/2017
Actually, considering the dementors and the history between the two of them (one thinking the other a traitor), Remus and Sirius actually made a great deal of sense. Bellatrix was kind of fun too, actually.

I'm even sadder for Sirius though - a man he considers his friend comes to visit, but only to berate him and try to get information out of him. And then just walks off! That must have felt /awful/.

Maybe the Dove chocolate was from Dumbledore?
BookWyrm chapter 21 . 7/31/2017
Oh no! Poor Sirius :(

Not only because Lupin came to yell at him, but also because he's got to be so worried about Harry, and he can't do anything to help him until the aftermath of whatever dangerous event!

Amazing story though! I really like it - and I very much enjoy your take on house elves :)

It's also pretty cool to see the way that different people can love Harry and hate each other, if that makes sense.
1,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »