Reviews for Wishcraft
SortingHat chapter 12 . 12/1/2017
Sounds like based on the names of these chapters is the part where you start overdosing yourself with LSD and then the next thing you know your in a room with white walls and a bunch of strange machines.

You know the funny thing after being around people who know pharmacy did you know we are in a time that diseases are resisting drugs? The reason drugs are working less and less is because the diseases have reached a stage where they know how to counteract the chemicals. The 1980s is when a lot of vaccines were used and when you needed a surgery you'd only need one antibiotic pumped thru you.

Now you need three at at time and those are beginning to fail. What we have now are the *emergency* ones that have been held back in cold storage for the day that resistance would happen.l
SortingHat chapter 9 . 12/1/2017
I actually skipped the fake Q and A
SortingHat chapter 7 . 12/1/2017
In other words all questions are not tolerated so if you are not sure DON'T ASK! (Is the gist of your replies)
SortingHat chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Your chapter names are NOT funny if that's what your intention was. Better off as numbered.
slytherinsal chapter 14 . 10/19/2017
I would have thought Harry was more numb with shock than anything else; certainly that is the impression your writing gives.
Riya1112 chapter 30 . 9/7/2017
I really loved your story. Your story had some really refreshing ideas. It was quite unique. Many might point out that Remus didn't care as much in the books and did not fight for Harry's custody but we don't know that. Also he couldn't get his custody being a werewolf. There are many things in the books which we wished hadn't happened but they did. Harry should never have been left with the Dursleys without even being checked upon is only one of them. But enough of all that. Your story was really lovely. I really liked it. I wish there was a sequel but thanks for sharing this.
BookWyrm chapter 27 . 7/31/2017
Oh wow. Oh wow.

sirius isn't in Azkaban anymore.

Will they find him? Heh, silly question, but ... Probably if they find him it'll be okay, Harry already dropped hints, so did Bellatrix... hopefully that'll be enough.
BookWyrm chapter 23 . 7/31/2017
I'm happy that Remus' ... condition ... gives Harry a chance to see his godfather.

Even though I wish that Remus didn't have to go through the transformation every full moon.

It's a conundrum.
BookWyrm chapter 22 . 7/31/2017
Actually, considering the dementors and the history between the two of them (one thinking the other a traitor), Remus and Sirius actually made a great deal of sense. Bellatrix was kind of fun too, actually.

I'm even sadder for Sirius though - a man he considers his friend comes to visit, but only to berate him and try to get information out of him. And then just walks off! That must have felt /awful/.

Maybe the Dove chocolate was from Dumbledore?
BookWyrm chapter 21 . 7/31/2017
Oh no! Poor Sirius :(

Not only because Lupin came to yell at him, but also because he's got to be so worried about Harry, and he can't do anything to help him until the aftermath of whatever dangerous event!

Amazing story though! I really like it - and I very much enjoy your take on house elves :)

It's also pretty cool to see the way that different people can love Harry and hate each other, if that makes sense.
BookWyrm chapter 10 . 7/31/2017
Actually I really like that chapter ending!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/22/2017
love it...i look forward to how their relationships develop
Guest chapter 30 . 5/21/2017
As harsh as this is gonna sound
If you are not able to fully commit to finishing a story, you shouldn't do it. You should have more respect for your readers then leaving a half arsed ending and saying it's complete.
darkpheonix31 chapter 17 . 5/10/2017
I truly hope that you don't make Remus as important to Harry as Sirius was. Remus is kinda the worst. He never seemed to truly care about Harry in the books, at least no where near the way Sirius did. Sirius lived in a cave and ate rats for a year just be near Harry. Remus never even bothered to write the kid a letter. There's no way real Remus fought for custody, this is the same guy who learned that Harry's worst memory is the murder of his own parents and then used it to guilt trip the kid about sneaking out of school. Coldest line in the books if you ask me.
13yearsagediff chapter 11 . 4/28/2017
I don't think Remus ever tried to get guardianship of Harry. I think he went into a depressive funk and by the time he got out Dumbledore said he was safe with his aunt and he didn't argue. I mean..he's not even like an Uncle to Harry in the books. It takes him forever to tell Harry he was friends with his father. He never contacted him before third year and he doesn't really contact Harry after third year. He didn't even step into Sirius' shoes after he...went through the veil. I hate when people make Remus seem better than he actually was. He never really put Harry first ever. Sirius always did and that people try to make Remus on par with Sirius pisses me off. I hope you don't do that.
1,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »