Reviews for Our Love
Well that's sad
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 2/14
love it
Wishfull-star chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
that was great im glad they followed there hearts instead of their families:)
Alma-sama chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This hurt so bad!
I almost !
Waiting for the sequel!
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I like
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Somehow I can see ron, ginny, mrs weasley and the Malfoy's turning their backs on them as for the others, I have different opinion but hey this is your story. Anyway nice story.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That shit was very hypocritical for the twins especially since they are gay, maybe even with eachother. And if Hermionie was actually smart she would realize that Witchcraft is a sin. But what about Bill, and Charlie? Or Fleur, she's from France, I'm sure she could accept.
DrarryLover chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Eeep!

I DO think it was good, but I don't really like it.

Sorry!

I love the angle you've tried, and i think you made this a good story!

But... I dont think anybody would react that way.

Lucius probably WOULD disown him, but he would like the fact that he'd get a malfoy heir out of this and it shows that both Lucius and Narcissa love him, in the last book, so Narcissa would try to be supportive. You making them both hate Draco didn't really bother me, it was the other character's reaction's too.

I doubt Ron and Hermione would risk losing harry as a friend, especially Hermione. But I LOVE you including the bit about the church, i hate how the church is so old fashioned! :o

Dumbledore is gay HIMSELF so he would be supportive .

Molly would be shocked but would definitely accept Draco into the family.

The twins would make a joke about it.

Ginny would cry and rage but would be supportive.

Sirius would be supportive...

So would Remus...

Snape wouldn't be supportive but he wouldn't shun them either. I especially like how you included snape's opinion, and i love how you make him gay .

"I'm the boy-who-lived I should be with a girl like in the books" This made me laugh! I love this line! :D

Sorry for writing and writing but this is how i feel :D I'm not asking you to change anything, or complaining, or flaming, but I'm sure you'd like feedback, so this is it.

Sorry about it if you HATE this kind of feedback :3
Wragziez chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I love it, so sweet yet, so heartbreaking!
Tsu-chan Yagami chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
nice story...really...tough the TONY part scared me a little...oh and don't listen to ppl that say what you wrote is sick or wrong...they're just so controled...they're just puppets that listen to everything they are told...they cling onto "normality jusy cuz they cannot be oppen...*hands you cookies*-*hug*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
It's sad to see the usual lack of quality in most Harry/Draco stories but this is just a whole new level of SHIIT! All the characters are so OOC it's painful to read, I mean COME ON, ignoring the Mpreg (which is downright ridiculous by the way) with kind and tolerant characters like Remus, Sirius, Hermione and Dumbledore (who is also gay for Christ's sake! in which universe would he say something like that?) Also, the sentences are just plain stupid and unrealistic, like this one: "He exploded red in temper and told me that he was disappointed in me and that my father would have disowned me, and would be disappointed in me as well." are you freaking kidding me? awful, and i mean AWFUL FIC
peachescream232 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Such a sweet story.
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Wow, makes me mad everyone abandoned them. Except Severus. Yay Severus! Anyway, great fic.
siriushermionelover chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
This was so sweet. I liked the different opinions on Harry and Draco's relationship. I can't believed that they all abandoned them. Except Severus; he is the best.

~siriushermionelover