Reviews for Faith and Service, Adoration, Duty, and Observance
great gospel chapter 1 . 4/13
This was simply gorgeous. I love how more than ten years after it was published, this piece still resounds so strongly with what makes up the essence of their relationship and with Riza herself. Especially that final paragraph. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Ten years old and still awesome
Franny Mika chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
A great little snippet into the Royai relationship - I liked it a lot! :)
Ichiume chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
There are too little Roy/Riza fics out there. So thank you for this pretty tidbit!
MemeLee chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That's so deep...
TillyMe chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Very sweet:)
dandoune chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I'm impressed... One of the best royai I have read! It was beautiful!
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Woooow... The tone for this was absolutely amazing, and your deep insight into the lives of the characters is very, very rare. Fantastic job-this was a great read.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I loved it!
CataclysmicallyTerrible chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This is the best fic have ever read. :) Brought a tear to my eyes for its truthfulness.
Miranda V chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Very nice, you truly see the underlying thoughts of Riza Hawkeye. Congrats on a wonderful piece of writing.
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Wow, this is so cool! Scarily goo, I mean it! And I love 'As You Like It' it's my favourite of Shakespeare's plays P
Dark Hooded Eriol the Magician chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I think that was the best biography of Riza that I've ever read. Your writing style suited it and it was beautiful. I like it very much. You've got a point that sometimes official documents don't really contain some of the most important things. :D

Write more, please. :)
pinoykengumi7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Wow. That was great. I mean, seriously fabulous.

-Duckii Mustang
Rebecca chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Wonderful. Your writing style is touchingly intimate and yet at the same time detached enough to be truthful; a difficult balance to strike. Well done!