Reviews for Gloomy Sunday
Mako Kurosawa chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I like it! I know how it feels to be left behind...
*cries
(hope that it does not end so sadly in manga)

by the way, I was promoting my fanfiction.
you may check it out for sometime if you want to. :D
s/9369978/1/Wild-Adapter-II-Double-Cross
brkstrtrcr chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I f-ing loved this. "Here, Dork, take my money." Priceless. And the angst interplayed through the entire thing brilliantly. This made my day.
achtunglynn chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Well, I should start off by saying that this story made me cry in those last few paragraphs (I think it was the naming the RPG character that did it-very nice touch). It was so very in character and it really seems like what could happen in the end (I agree with you that Kubota isn't going to make it.). Also, the merging of WA & EC was unexpected and well done.

Thanks for making such a quality fic!
undrieverdinand83 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Ah, this is so sad. Poor Tokito, being left behind like that. I really loved the way you wrote him, it was almost like reading the manga (except that I hope it won't end this sadly... Even though I think you are right about Kubota dying, I'll still hope. Gah, it really doesn't look like Kubo-chan and Tokito are going to get to live 'happily ever after', does it?).

Thanks for replying to my review, btw! And I think you're right; this fic was really good. I think I like this one even better than Seventh Heaven!

Hm, it's no problem if you don't have time to reply (or if you don't feel like it ;), but I was wondering...does Tokito really go to school in W.A.? I can't remember.

Anyway, thanks for writing! I really loved reading this!

Have a great day!
Chicken Nuggets chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Aww... this is so heartfelt. I was in tears at the end. Good fic. Ja.
dagda chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
OMG! that was so good. Well writen. but omg it was so sad. that can't happen! they have to live happily ever after. sigh. thats not going to . whatever, i loved your fic!
narrizan chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
o and he' is so hurting and you wanna hurt right along with him. sad but beautiful.
ofudamaster chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
This is really well written. I have an affinity for 1st person psycho babble, and you mingled serious thoughts with the unimportant, minute thoughts of what was going on at that time.

I'm definetly not looking forward to the end of W.A. I keep trying to prepare myself for Kubota's death...but it still upsets me.
Princess of Anubis chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
This was so sad! I loved it though.
iie nome chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
;_; i loved that. it was great hearing tokitoh bitch about everything kubo-chan did, then turn around and do the same thing

and that last scene...i think that's the first time i freakin cried over a character death

*gives you kubo-chan's mug* that was one of the best fics i've read
Ran89 chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Sniff...bahw!

So sad! I just love the scenes when Tokitoh thinks of not getting the same things Kubo-chan did, and automatically get them.

I cried reading it the first time, and every time I read it I start crying even worse!

It's one of the best fics I've ever read! ç_ç

I'm sorry if my English isn't good, but it's not my first language, so... don't blame me, ne?
chibisanzo chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
you had me crying for tokitoh over there... it was nice to see you merge WA with Executive Committee.

good job.. _
HentaiTenshi chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
;_; That was awesome! You so rock! *sniffles and cuddles Kubo-chan and Toki-kun*
tanya-crest chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
anthey! ::glompz:: how are you! well, hmm.. dunno this anime but i'll definitely review? how could the guy *not* want pineapple in his pizza? it tastes good, you know! :D

though i find it weird how he talks to himself and what he is silently saying...

aw! i think kubo-chan took the bullets because he loved the guy and thought he was dead and so he thought his life worthless..aw!

this story's sad! i like it! it moved me!
miffle chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Real cool... got my PS2 contoller wet...

Good story flow