Reviews for Eternally Yours
Hallowbaye chapter 4 . 11/18/2004
Wow... I am stunned by your writing! This story is excellent and to think that I had to do some research on Greek Mythology in order for me to understand this is impressing. I love HarryLuna fics and I hope we get to see some snogging between them. [Shakes fist.] You better... Update soon and I hope to find out who is obsessed with Luna. I have an odd suspicion of who it is... but that is just WRONG... [Shudders.]

Hallowbaye _
leleleprechaun chapter 4 . 11/18/2004
that wasn't too bad, but plz make the next one longer:P... mwha!
Corrupted Purity chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
Hmm... Lets see the clues here... Someone who's rich, or good at casting charms could've been the only one who sent those Charmed Flowers... Same thing with the bear because it could've either been bought like that, or a charm could've been used to make it bigger... I know! It's a stalker. ;) Apparently, the person must love the colour green... It's Harry! No wait, that wrong... I know, it Voldemort! Mwahahahaha! No... its probably one of his minions! Well, its clearly someone who knows their Muggle Studdies but who'd want to pay attention in that class beside Hermione?

Well, I know a bit about those Gods, Hades and Persephone. We did a play that involoved them in school called Orpheus and Eurydice. Persephone was the daughter of Demeter and Zeus. She was said to be a beautiful, young girl, and when Hades was spying on his brother, Zeus, he fell in love with Persephone. (Love at first site! _) So as you can see, Hades fell in love with his niece. :P
superpan chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
Great plot, actual suspense, humor, everyone in character, their interactions in character and interesting. Very well written. Like the Hades and Persephone reference. That was always the creepiest of the old myths. Ron about to eat the chocolate very classic! It's stories like this that keep me addicted to HP fanfiction!
verylonely chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
this is incredible! i am dying to know who is that jerk wrting to luna! quickly update please!
Lavinia chapter 4 . 11/16/2004
I loved this chapter! I have been a lurker for the past 3 chapters but this story is too suspenseful not to review! Can you please, with a cherry on top, update before Nov. 29? Cause that's when we get back to school! Thank you!
reviewer chapter 4 . 11/16/2004
Awesome possum!
zentech12 chapter 4 . 11/16/2004
Please update soon...or else! HEHEHE

Great story AGAIN!

-AbstractBalance05
Sonny Malchovich chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
O! So suspenseful! I've been waiting for this chapter forever! Thank you! I loved it!
Lara Potter chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
ACK UPDATE NOW OR I WILL DIE! This is really really good... I can't guess who it is just yet, but hopefully there will be more clues, eh? OMG UPDATE! -does the update dance and hands you a purple jello mold-

loff lara
Sonny Malchovich chapter 3 . 11/12/2004
PLEASE! This is one of my favorite fics on here! i'm bout to go crazy hanging on the cliff here! please post soon! *DIES*
Candelabra chapter 3 . 11/12/2004
HURRY AND UPDATE, WHO IS THE SECRET ADMIRER?

You know, you had me wondering if it was a lesbian that was spying on Luna. But I guess not! Maybe . . . Neville? Or not? Or . . . maybe it WAS Malfoy! And He's a really good actor! Or Ron, maybe. Hhm. Anyway, UPDATE SOON!
Amanda chapter 3 . 11/12/2004
This story is so good! And you're taking your time too. Most other fan fics go right into the whole thing without explaining it ( and I hate that). You're doing such a great job and please hurry with Ch.4, I'm very curious now. LoL

Amanda
Phillis Nymph chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
It is a good story. The best story of Luna to be found in FanFiction. net. It is clear, well laid out, and most of all it sounds real. I am checking on it every day, so mind you update soon!

I wish your Ron would have better manners though. He doesn't seem quite right. (I know this is vague, but I can't think of anything to say at the moment; let's just say Hermione would be very disappointed in Ron's behaviour.)

What did Malfoy do to Ginny in Chapter Two? Sounds to be an interesting hint.
Brittney chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
Please Please please review I love your story, I gotta find out what happens and who it is! I hope you update soon!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »