Reviews for Eternally Yours
KangaXX chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
This story was just...:O
Phifalling chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
I finally understand what kind of candlestick you could kill someone with. And I always thought it was a bit of a stretch in Clue.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
Good story. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for posting it.
shumai love chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
Just finished reading your fic. Had it in three sittings. I'm feeling happy now. Satisfied. :)

Anyways, for the review part. The comments are for the whole of your fic. No specific chap.

First, I must commend you for being able to pull off successfully a romantic connection between Harry and Luna, and justifying it fairly. I swear it's hard. You know, judging from their personalities, making them fall for each other is nearly impossible.

Second. The tension, the plot, the foreshadowings carried your fic out until the end well. The whole guessing game is really engaging. Witty clues. And, you also have good command of language.

Third, which I find a weakness of your fic, you did not stick to Luna's character as set by JK Rowling. Somewhere in the middle, Luna sounded like a whole new character. It made me miss the loony Luna I adore. Also, Harry sounded... er, talkative than usual. And girly. But don't worry, it's really an illness of a female writer when attempting to write through the consciousness of a male character. And vice versa. I don't know how JK succeeded on Harry and the other guys.

Fourth, also a weakness I guess. I am not really a fan of damsel-in-distress literature. You know, sudden fits of feminism. I think Luna is smarter and more courageous than that. And please, Harry, get over with your Messiah-nic complex for once.

But all-in-all, I had fun reading "Eternally Yours". It was well-thought-of and well-written, and kudos to you for that. Four out of five stars. Keep it up! :)
DictionaryWrites chapter 9 . 7/9/2010
Lovely. Bit of an odd ending, but it was good. HP/LL is much, much too rare on FFnet. I found this Dark Lord Potter. Very Good.
Nemrut chapter 9 . 7/28/2009
This story is not bad, it is actually rather well written but it is really mean spirited and placed Luna in a situation I would never want to see anyone in.
Christopher Corvinus chapter 9 . 7/27/2009

In short, complete and utter genius!

Wonderfully complex and yet infinitely simple all at once, can't wait for more! The anagrams and poem puzzles where works of brilliance, don't know how you thought of them, you must be a genius!

I was slightly disappointed with the ending, as if there should have been one more chapter, but that's just my opinion, don't take it too seriously.

Yudachi chapter 9 . 7/26/2009
Strange - I feel for poor Avery.
Arekanderu chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
Great story :) Wish we saw more of Luna's POV though
Lain Lang chapter 9 . 11/20/2008
nicely done!
Tilius chapter 9 . 8/12/2008
Interesting story.
Darje chapter 9 . 8/12/2008
A brilliant mystery romance. The ending of each chapter was suspenseful enough to keep me reading 'til the end!
diimmortal chapter 9 . 7/20/2008
there are far 2 few harry luna fic but this is great gd job
AstronautZombieBerndi chapter 9 . 3/20/2008
absolutely love this story!
QwayMelqnu chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
I'm sorry, but really there was no reason for them not to incapacitate Avery further. Even without killing him...which I would've done...or at least break both his arms and legs.

Besides that, fantastic story so far. You're an excellent writer. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »