Reviews for Eternally Yours

Please keep writing.
summersgirl2526 chapter 9 . 7/3/2007
amazing
Snow-Leopard-Patronus chapter 9 . 5/14/2006
I thought this was wonderfully cute! Very creative too! I enjoyed this very much

Sunny724:)
Skyrocket chapter 9 . 5/2/2006
A very nice mix of action, mystery and romance. Great work.
Emmylou chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Hi,

I really enjoyed this, a fantastic little mystery and an interesting premise. I love how in character the writing was and how intriguing the concept.

It also gave me a kick that yet another one of Ron's jokes turned out to be true.

If you don't mind I'm going to link to this from my H/L site (if you don't want me to just give me a quick email and say) the link is w . snitchandsnorkack . moonfruit . com you just have to remove the spaces.

But I'm definately adding this to my favourites in the mean time.
Teri chapter 9 . 1/16/2006
WOW! This is one of the best fanfiction stories I've ever read! Not only do you have good grammar and writing skills, but your creativity and imagination is excellent for writing! You'd make a great professional writer, keep up the good work! This was an awesome story!
FaunaTrot chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
I. cant. believe. breathless. ending. too short. *gasp* need. more.

I LOVE IT. My mind and heart was with the story through and through!

this couldve been a whole 8 chapters in one of JK's works! if only she allowed so much romance!

I LOVED EVERYSINGLE THING. even AVERY! *faints*
jsrluver73 chapter 9 . 8/5/2005
omg! that was so good

congratulations on a great story,

i read the whole thing 2night and i luved it!

:) great work!

i luv it! lol

tata!
Aeolus Harp chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I adore this story. The characters are not OOC, which is always nice to read (especially on The scene in Avery's house was perfect.

I could just imagine how unsettling it was for Luna to receive all of those roses :)
LunaShadows chapter 9 . 6/4/2005
good. Very good. Never thought I could sympathize with a Death Eater but you made him very pitiful. lol ;)

Hope Luna and Harry have fun!

~Paddy
LunaShadows chapter 7 . 6/4/2005
shoot-i can't believe i got it-lol i must be getting smarter-now if i can carry this into english in the fall...

~Padfoot
LunaShadows chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
I was just going to review at the end so I wouldn't drown your email with review emails-lol but I saw the clues in the poem on this chappie and then when i went on the next chapter and saw the hints you've hidden I realised it's the Death Eater-she blew Pluto up in his face in the DOM-but I'm not allowed to own the books so I can't check to see if the name was there-

My Name Is Every-Avery?
Laurel Kingsley chapter 9 . 5/2/2005
that was such an unbelievably beautiful story. i loved the suspense and the whole mystery of it. and the love between Harry and Luna was so well put. i know this is really pathetic, but i'm actually on the verge of crying. seriously though, i loved it. um... (trying to think of constructive criticism) use words like "said" and "very" less. i guess. sorry... i just love the story too much to say anything more helpful.

-LK
Laurel Kingsley chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Wow. Nice writing! I've only just started reading it, but I like it so far. I would give some constructive criticism, but I can't find anything to criticise.

Keep Writing,

LK
OriensRex chapter 9 . 5/2/2005
That rocked, and I'm a HP/HG beleiver.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »