Reviews for Eternally Yours
Teri chapter 9 . 1/16/2006
WOW! This is one of the best fanfiction stories I've ever read! Not only do you have good grammar and writing skills, but your creativity and imagination is excellent for writing! You'd make a great professional writer, keep up the good work! This was an awesome story!
FaunaTrot chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
I. cant. believe. breathless. ending. too short. *gasp* need. more.

I LOVE IT. My mind and heart was with the story through and through!

this couldve been a whole 8 chapters in one of JK's works! if only she allowed so much romance!

I LOVED EVERYSINGLE THING. even AVERY! *faints*
jsrluver73 chapter 9 . 8/5/2005
omg! that was so good

congratulations on a great story,

i read the whole thing 2night and i luved it!

:) great work!

i luv it! lol

tata!
Aeolus Harp chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I adore this story. The characters are not OOC, which is always nice to read (especially on The scene in Avery's house was perfect.

I could just imagine how unsettling it was for Luna to receive all of those roses :)
LunaShadows chapter 9 . 6/4/2005
good. Very good. Never thought I could sympathize with a Death Eater but you made him very pitiful. lol ;)

Hope Luna and Harry have fun!

~Paddy
LunaShadows chapter 7 . 6/4/2005
shoot-i can't believe i got it-lol i must be getting smarter-now if i can carry this into english in the fall...

~Padfoot
LunaShadows chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
I was just going to review at the end so I wouldn't drown your email with review emails-lol but I saw the clues in the poem on this chappie and then when i went on the next chapter and saw the hints you've hidden I realised it's the Death Eater-she blew Pluto up in his face in the DOM-but I'm not allowed to own the books so I can't check to see if the name was there-

My Name Is Every-Avery?
Laurel Kingsley chapter 9 . 5/2/2005
that was such an unbelievably beautiful story. i loved the suspense and the whole mystery of it. and the love between Harry and Luna was so well put. i know this is really pathetic, but i'm actually on the verge of crying. seriously though, i loved it. um... (trying to think of constructive criticism) use words like "said" and "very" less. i guess. sorry... i just love the story too much to say anything more helpful.

-LK
Laurel Kingsley chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Wow. Nice writing! I've only just started reading it, but I like it so far. I would give some constructive criticism, but I can't find anything to criticise.

Keep Writing,

LK
OriensRex chapter 9 . 5/2/2005
That rocked, and I'm a HP/HG beleiver.
Phoenix Fairy chapter 9 . 4/24/2005
I liked it. Good job.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/24/2005
princess of wands? like the tarot card?(i cant remember what the princess of wands ment... i mean i do remember that wands symbolized growth... but i cant remember what the princess ment)... anyway i have to say that more then once i thought that harry and luna where dense... but it makes sense because of the way you wrote it... oh and I personally dont think there is anything wrong with the end (just thought you might want to know)
ingra-of-mordor chapter 9 . 4/23/2005
Wow...loved this fic. Very good Luna characterization and well written.
Pensively-drifting chapter 9 . 4/22/2005
that wasn't... well... the ending could have been better. alwell...
Draco Spirit chapter 9 . 4/21/2005
Brillant!

A decent luna/harry romance fanfic for once :)
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »