Reviews for Eternally Yours
Eowyn Organa chapter 9 . 4/20/2005
SQUEAL! WHEE! THIS WAS GREAT! I love Harry/Luna parings! And yours is the best one I have ever read! I hope the books turn out like this! You are a good writer! You should write a book someday!

I can go on and on! But anyway, this rocks! You are a good romance writer! I hope you write more romance stories!
dinosaur374 chapter 9 . 4/20/2005
I checked this by chance and you've actually updated :D That was great, you're a really talented writed
Revan's Pet Duck chapter 9 . 4/19/2005
Ah! That was a great ending! I hope Luna and Harry live happily ever after... XD Bumples! It was a very great fic... im sad to see it finished. BUMPS!
RussellGrl15 chapter 9 . 4/19/2005
Yes! I can finally review! I read this entire story last night (much to the disapproval of my aching back, but I ignored it because I could not stop reading!), but afterwards, it wouldn't let me review! I was pissed off, to tell you the truth. But today I am back, and I am going to give you a proper (and probably long) review.

For one thing, I loved it. It's going straight to my favorites list. It's great to see there's another Luna/Harry shipper around. There's not enough, are there? I think you took their relationship at a very good pace, not too fast, and not terribly slow. It felt realistic, or at least as realistic as the Harry Potter world can get. I loved the way you took each character, and kept them in character. You didn't make Ron out to be a complete idiot, which he isn't, and Harry never got too depressed or whiny. Even Luna stayed her somewhat odd self, which I found amazing to read. She has to be one of the most difficult characters to write for fanfiction. I try to imitate her, but it's really hard to keep her in character because all we know so far about her is that she's sort of strange...we never get inside her head too much when it comes to the real books.

Avery just plain creeped me out. I was waiting for him to feel her up or something. He made me so angry! Which of course was good, because that means you succeeded, or at least I hope that's what you were going for.

To top it all off, there was humor. It got quite scary and creepy at parts (especially for me, reading it late into the night in a house that doesn't lock because I live out in the middle of no where), but there was enough humor to keep me really interested, and it was funny!

Congratulations on writing a kick-ass story.

RussellGrl15
TheAmazingEscapadesOfEggbert chapter 9 . 4/19/2005
yay update I love updates and I'm sure you love reveiws so here goes
CrzyAngelchic chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
oh man. *bites nails* i'm so nervous. I'm completely on edge. I havent even stopped to review in like, 3 chapters. I get so sucked in. You're a really good writer. lol, if only i could capture an audience like that. On another note, i cant believe they took luna! also, a question, did you write those poems urself? the ones that contained hidden meanings and the anagrams and such. AHH, ok, i'm gonna stop reading here because it is seriously 2 AM in the morning and i have school tomorrow at 7. I'll read when i get home tho.
CrzyAngelchic chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
woah! this keeps getting better. lol, and here i am filling up your comment thingy with reviews. You're story is just *that* good. cant wait to see what happens next.

CrzyAngelchic chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
awesome chapter! yet again i love how you write the characters. so cool. cant wait to read the next.

CrzyAngelchic chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
wow. i love it! Great job for a first harry potter fic. you kept all the characters in..well, character and luna's written so well. i cant wait to see what happens next. and i hope you write other HP fanfics cuz ur really good at them. Pleasure reading.

273747 chapter 9 . 4/17/2005
Yay ! I've been waiting for the next chapter for ages ! Too bad it was the end !

Anyway ! great work you did
e-chan16 chapter 9 . 4/17/2005
bravo! bravo!
Candelabra chapter 9 . 4/17/2005
Aw, such a sweet ending. Ha, DIE you ASSHOLE. I'm talking about Avery, if I was Luna I would NOT be that unhappy. My god, he was STALKING her! Anyway, great story, and BYE!
Taintless chapter 9 . 4/17/2005
That was a brilliant ending, to a brilliant story. Amazing stuff, my dear. Probably the most original story I've ever read. Yep - definetly ten out of ten. I liked the empathy too - and the conflicting emotions. Not a simple love story at all, was it? And for that your admirers are glad. You could sdo a sequel you know - we'd all read it, I'm sure!
Laura Lovegood chapter 9 . 4/17/2005
YAY! I'm so happy you finished it!

I really loved this story, thank you for writing it. I loved the ending, and it wasn't corny at all. Will you write any more HP/LL fics?

Once again, thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
BluBlood chapter 9 . 4/17/2005
I'm glad that you finished. I was gonna die if I didn't find out what happened. I'm kinda sad that Avery died; I feel sorry for him... Well, I loved this fic and I thought you did wonderfully with it!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »