Reviews for Resolution: Bound
MyRandomName chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Short story, but quite well executed
machievelli chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
To be posted 9 Apr 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents. Sorry it took so long.

Post KOTOR: Sequel to Revelation: Daybreak, the ship arrives at Coruscant.

Awkward sentence structure; ‘long hair brought out (the) more of the features of my face’ the word in parentheses was unnecessary. You also forgot a conversation break. Improper word usage, common instead of come on, were instead of we’re. the problems mentioned are merely editing problems. Remember to reread and rewrite.

The piece is well done, with the flashbacks maybe Malak communicating, maybe just her memory returning. The little girl we see is a handful, and we never saw Revan as a prankster in the game. We get more depth in the child and the friend she had been.
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Awesome! And I'm glad to see how Revan and Malak first met and became friends. In the game, Malak came across as basically a brute, so we never really got to see much of his past...hard to see a little kid who got ragged on by another rise to become a Dark Lord..

Keep it up!
Winter Still chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
::sniff:: Such a cruel world...
Kendoka Girl chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Nicely done...I like the pithy blurb by Poe.

The flashbacks support the angst that Revan feels and you paint a rich picture of her inner workings.

I certainly hope to read more.

Aloha, Alice
Misterious Stranger chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Simple but very impressive story.

Fighting and killing an old friend who has followed to the end must be terrible..

By the way, what's the Revan's gender? Man or woman?

I know it's not important in this story, but I'm curious. :)

Anyway I'll wait for your new fanfics.