Reviews for The Great TieDye Incident
The Dirt chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
This is a great story and I like it a lot. Here's a little bit of advice: Make spaces after periods (Ends of sentences). Include commas in your story. Example: "Mac walked in sat down and ate breakfast" correction: "Mac walked in, sat down, and ate breakfast. (space)"

Anyways, great story! Please Continue!
Raifiel chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
Heehee! I got mentioned! I must say that you do a wonderful job at keeping everyone in character! Many other fic stress one atribute of a friend, and lessen others, but you've done a great job!

Also, you've kept the fic 'in character' so to say. The fic parallels with the show in a way that it seems like an episode without getting too hecktick and downright supid! Great job!

Rei & Raif
PhantomGoDeo chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
This is really funny! I like this story _

It's about time Frankie gets some help w/ all of her chores, too... Even if it is the LAZY Bloo
Kat the Writer chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
Kat: Gah! You fooled me in the beginning!

Kitty: I wonder what Wilt wants...I'm gonna keep reading!

Nini: Please continue!
Old Frog chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Need to know WHERE things are. Who's the lone figure? How come Mr. Harriman left his office unlocked? Waiting for the next chapter!
PhantomGoDeo chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
This is really good! PLEASE continue! I love this!
Miss Understood Genious chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
that was in the "Trouble with Scribbles" eposode, right? well, anyways, i liked it allot! i can't wait to find out what happens next! Rock on, and keep writing!
Kat the Writer chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Kat: YAY! I LOVE TIE-DYE! LIVIN' IN THE '60S! Sorry...

Nini: *rolls eyes* Please continue! This promises to be a great fanfic!

Kitty: Oh, and the "Secret!" thing came from "The Trouble With Scribbles", although I'm sure that many people already told you before us.
Kaliska Vanka chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Mewdles! I must know more! What will become of Mac's shirt! Oh's The Trouble with Scribbles that that came from, right. (i'm sure about a million people have told you already, but i thought i'd do it anyway!) Toodles, and keep up the good work!
Tabitha The Nox chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
I likes it! Sounds like fun! You must write the next cahppie very soon. (Tye-dye is so awsome...)
Raifiel chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
OH OH! I know! The trouble with scribbles! THE TROUBLE WITH SCRIBBLES! HAHA! *does a bloo dance*

*cough* Oh, and a really good story too! Good job!

Rei & Raif