Reviews for Totem
Corrupt Innocence chapter 15 . 8/23/2009
Thanks, I really enjoyed this. It's a quality piece of work. I have to admit that it made my cry a bit at the end. Reminds me of Ikon, I think.

Keep up the amazing work. *smile*
Yuna Of Besaid chapter 15 . 10/13/2008
Amazing. Truly! Although I prefer Baralai with white hair... Poor Nooj, I know he would smirk like that at Gippal's reaction lol.
Binary Love chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
This is quite possibly my favourite story out of all that I've read on this site, and I've been reading on here for a LONG while. I've been through it numerous times and I'm still picking up on things that I missed the first times around. The depth is just amazing. Fantastic work! It's sad to see that you don't seem to be writing on here anymore.
scarlettHuntress chapter 15 . 4/8/2006
Loved it, but didn't you say in one of the chapters tidus came back? that was a little confusing, as all you gave us was that one sentence.
DDS-Gale chapter 15 . 11/30/2005
I absolutely ADORED this fic beyond all belief. Your ability to keep the plot mysterious and the reader on the edge of their seat wanting more is wonderful. I enjoyed the ending too, and it was one of those rare cases where plot-wise I didn't see the plot twists coming, which is highly appreciated. Very nice!
Stephanie chapter 15 . 11/18/2004
I thought this story was amazing. I didn't think it would end the way it did though. I like the Baralai/Gippal relationship you have going on here. I would definitely read more of your stories. This is by far the best story I've read in a while.
Jessiy Landroz chapter 15 . 10/28/2004
I must admit that this story had been one of the more intresting plots I have ever red! :D I envy your talent and I hope you surprise us with more of this awsome work! loved the 'flurry' parts, though. :3 Nooj always did make a good bird! :D
yunikka24 chapter 15 . 10/9/2004
I really liked your story. It's so incredibly original. I've never read another like it. I mean the 3 guys as the animals. When I first read Gippal as ghiki i was like oh my god! didn't see that one coming!

Anyway congrats on your story! It was awesome.
snowecat chapter 15 . 10/9/2004
Is this done, I hope not. You've captured the characters so well, it's very compelling. I hope you keep writing, if not on this then on other stories.
Ikonopeiston chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
Since you have no posted e-mail address, this is the only way I can reach you to say "Thank You!" for your very kind reviews of my trifles. You are correct in assuming that I had to re-write these things in order to fit them into the facfic definition. I have gone totally AU with "Chiaroscuro" and it is now thirty-three chapters (plus three Interludes" and 120,0 words long and has another, although similar, name. My Nooj character is in his thirties and is as despairing as ever in spite of some good - of a sort - things happening to him.

Appreciation from a writer so excellent as you is especially sweet. I went to your home page yesterday to seek out more of your work and could not get the spin box to send me to your fiction. Any suggestions?
Elle the Brat chapter 15 . 10/9/2004
:takes deep breath: THE BIRD IS NOOJ! eh, heh, was i supposed to know that? this isn't the end of the fic is it? please don't say that it is, please! pleasepleasepleaseplease!
Dark Seraphim chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
At first, I didn't quite know what to do with this story because I have my preferences so to speak, but the way you presented everything made me want to keep reading just to see where everything would go and how it would pan out.

I liked how you described the cold. I could almost feel it. I could picture everything. The character interactions were spot on(and in fact, despite the lack of pairing, Gippal/Baralai fans would be just as pleased as the "just friends" crowd) and I bascially thought that everything was interesting and clearly thought out.

Well done, but I do wonder about the "X-Death". I've heard about it in FF5 and did wonder if that was really necessary, but it's no big deal and actually doesn't hurt the story.

Keep up the good work!
kingleby chapter 15 . 10/8/2004
oh man this was so great! i loved the ending part with reincarnated nooj taking the eyepatch _ this story is one in a million!
kingleby chapter 14 . 10/8/2004
poor nooj *cries* i'm glad they wouldn't sacrifice themselves though!
kingleby chapter 13 . 10/8/2004
scarificed *gasp* no! lol, sorry i'm just really into the story _