Reviews for Howling At The Moon
cerasi1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Dear Sirius. Poor, beloved Sirius.

Nice fic, though.

But I am sad.

Remus Is Mine chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
aww... its so sad! Great job... my poor poor Sirius! Losing his best friend, and his dear remus... its too sad :-(
Seraphina Pyra chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Very good.
BritaChica chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Very very good fic. Powerful ending.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
So far it's good! I hope there's more.
Kait rookie2k chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
So bittersweet... Aw, poor Sirius. I just want to pat him on the head and give him a hug now. I love these two together, and this fic is just lovely. I like the fact that Sirius realizes that he would have been blamed for something no matter what side captured him. It made me think. ::gives congradulatory muffins:: Good work _
aihjah chapter 1 . 11/6/2001
*sniffle* lovely. You describe really well, there's a poet in ya! Great angle, I love slashes, so keep on writing!
Shades Of Hades chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Aw! Poor Sirius! He can't live without his Remy-chan! *Sniff* Poor doggie!... hehe
snerkish chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
*sniffles* how sad! yay! more!remussirius forever! yay!
Kai who should probably go sign in chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
That was sooo cute. Sad, short, and slash... I love Remus and Sirius together.
museaway chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
S/R are my favorite slash couple, the only one I've written about so far. You captured Sirius' despair beautifully in this fic. My favorite line follows, "There is no Death Mark on my body! I am untainted by any association with the Death Eaters, the cowards who kill by night - and yet I am guilty. I am unstained, yet broken - I am pursued by all, forces of good and forces of evil." I love the contrasts: untainted but guilty, unstained but broken...I'd love to see what you could do from Remus' perspective. :)