Reviews for Cut
8Iniquity8 chapter 1 . 4/7
Oh I see! :D Dahaha! Nice one!
TeeLee-Sensei chapter 1 . 1/21
I liked how the ending was funny, but everything from the summary and in between was serious, as if he were going to be killed XD
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Well, I can't say I anticipated how this was going to end. Very cleverly written.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
And I can actually see Kenshin acting like this. ;D

brittney
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
hahahhaa! that was cool. a silly kenshin fic. really nice. love KK! hope you do more! _ ja-ne!
Absolutely Unsure chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I really thought that that was cute, i'm ttly putting it on my favs!

*WHite Fuzzy Ears*
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
*giggles fiercly* You actually had me... I'm sitting here... all sniffles and angsted out and going *how will I ever write happy fics again* and suddenly I burst out in laughter ;; It doesn't hlep that I have really long hair myself so I know how trims/hairdresses really DO feel like DOOM XD _ *giggles* dunno why I didn't read earlier since I like kenshin... ah well got to save it for later
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Hey! I read this story a few years ago and I LOVED IT! I have really long hair too! I feel the same way in situations like that (I haven't cut my hair in nine years, besides trims)! In fact, I still refer to it with a bunch of my friends (I think they are starting a cult to cut my hair)! Thanks for the funny read that I have cherished for years and hopefully many years to come!
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
A-ha! I thought it might be so the moment I saw the words "veritable death-knell" and " short blade". Tricky, you are a tricky one, but that's why I love this story! _Awesomeness!
Frost Britten Angel chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
haha i wasent really expecting that... I knew it would be Kaoru but the hair cut? lol!
animearlinefreak chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
It was very unexpecting.
sueb262 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
OH! too too TOO funny! Great ending-caught me completely unprepared, so, just the MOST fun!

Thanks!
RanDOMaZnWRIteR chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Haha! When i read the beginning, I was like, (o_O) Kenshin's gonna get killed? Wha?

And then at the end, I was like,

(o) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! KENSHIN"S AFRAID OF A HAIRCUT!
Duzzie chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Haha, i really thought that someone was going to kill him, that was very amusing.
Scarlet Rayne chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
In the middle of reading it, it somehow struck me that it was just about cutting his hair, and when I read your last paragraph, I was like, "HAHH!"

Hehe. But it was funny, no doubt. Great job on the fiction! *thumbs up* ;)