Reviews for They Way It Could Have Been
liverpoolss chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
i really like this story and would like to see it continued
Guest chapter 15 . 6/2/2009
hi - okay so i know it's been three and a half years... but i only just found this story and it's my favouritist on this site... rounded characters with motivation, decent pacing, adults that are 3d, a difficult plot line that does not come across as unbelieveable, sensitively handled and realistic sounding, and you hadn't even got them home yet. This would be an outstanding fic to continue, and maybe the extra years hiatus will only do it good. This may be in vain, but if you are still on the site, gonna continue this? you are a very gifted writer...
joesoap chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
I am loving this story - it's excellent, good characterisation and different voices for each character, can't wait to read more.

But stacey the social worker is hilarious - am actually giggling to myself as i write... she is fab - can you imagine being in this situation and that is meant to be your SANE link to the outside world? this social worker who cries at the drop of a hat. I'm not sure whether you intended it or not ( am guessing not, and please don't take this the wrong way because i love this story, and also love stacey with all her faults) but i thought the way that Lucas turned from crying karen to look for some sign of sanity or support from his social worker and then his reaction when he finds her weeping was COMIC GENIUS and GREAT COMIC TIMING - haven't even finished reading the chapter - felt a pressing need to send you a review before i even got to the end. LOVING THIS. (and hoping am not coming across as too mentally unstable... is meant in the best sprit!)
onemediumdrip chapter 15 . 2/7/2009
now i know it's been a VERY long time since you've updated this, but do you think you could give it another go? i'd hate to have to leave this one here! i'm really enjoying it, and i'm really looking forward to the kids meeting lucas and the truth of lucas' adoptive parents treatment getting out!
GracelandFan chapter 15 . 12/4/2008
Excellent job, please update soon!
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 10/31/2008
I love this story. I love the premise. But, you DO know that script format's against the rules, right? My advise would be to retool it. Catch ya on the flip side.
timme chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
"everything happens for a reason" please. that's just something people use to excuse their actions. ~scoffs~ more like accidents and people's stupid mistakes. interesting AU though, i like matty.
hinata-37 chapter 15 . 2/16/2008
plz update! I'm begging you dude! this one of the best story I've ever read! and it's definitely going to my favorite!just plz update man...awesome work! keep it up!take care!
elfgirl83 chapter 15 . 2/5/2008
could you please continue this story, I know it's been a while but it's going to haunt me forever if you don't. It's a great story and it's driving me nuts not knowing what's going to happen.
jessica chapter 15 . 12/31/2007
ok so its been FOREVER!and you prob arent even thinking about starting this back up..but i absolutely love it..and i reread the old chapters all the if you updated that would be awesome:)
chocolate rules chapter 15 . 11/26/2007
This is an amazing story! I haven't read that many OTH stories, but since the LONG wait for the new season, I started looking at some. Yours is by far the best I have read. This holds so much great potential! The established family structure was already amazingly dynamic, I really can't wait for you to show how the two brothers will infiltrate the Scott household. i loved Lucas and Matty's relationship the most of all. They are so devoted to each other and willing to do anything for each other. One of your Luke's strongest point has got to be that he (mostly) places Matt before him in everything. Karen and Luke's relationship is so strong in the show that a story wher ethere isn't one, and where Lucas just doesn't jump into being this happy kid and just lovign his parents all of a sudden is a great plot line. I hope to see you continue this, it really is amazing! The only thing that I would advise you to do is to break up the really large paragraphs some, so that it's easier to read and the story flows more efficently.

That's it ;)

~ CR ~
DaniJ6 chapter 15 . 10/15/2007
Best One Tree Hill Fanfic i have read, and i've read alot!

I kno its been forever but please update! i wanna see the families interactions! Nathan and Lucas and the twins and Matt!

Great job tho, loved it!
anonymous-who chapter 15 . 10/5/2007
update soon!
mcgowang chapter 14 . 6/9/2007
I know this is reviewing for chapter 14 but I've read all the way to chapter 15. I was wondering if your planning to continue with this story since you haven't updated in a long time. I really hope you do. Thanks.
roses1619 chapter 15 . 5/8/2007
great story you should think about updating it i want toknow wat happens with dan and lucas and also lucas meeting nathan and his other siblings