Reviews for Behind A Veil of Silver and Green: Alex Bellmonte
The Darkest wizard chapter 46 . 4/8/2009
This is a great story!Please update soon!
Arcander chapter 46 . 8/14/2008
I should have gone to bed five hours ago, instead I started reading this story without checking how long it was and I never figured out how to put a good book down (figuratively speaking of course).

I absolutely love this story and I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take it!
forsaleortrade chapter 46 . 4/14/2008
Aw. I must say, I do love Blaise and Tania. So cute and angsty at the same time. Loved the update, can't wait for the next one!
a.sam chapter 46 . 4/14/2008
OMG!

I am so happy you finally updated!

It feels like years since i've read this story!

I still love this it so much!

I hope you continue to make it amazing!

But update faster!

Woot!
May Bullen chapter 46 . 4/14/2008
Yay! You just made a crappy day slightly better. Another, please? *bounces around like a little kid with an ice cream cone.*
breezway chapter 45 . 4/13/2008
I have really enjoyed your story. It defines what I think a good story should be. I am filled with great joy when I get an email that you have updated the story, and want to throw my computer across the room when I finish said chapter and have to wait for more. (and no, i'm not bipolar.) Keep up the great work! I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

VioletPetalsLitterTheGround chapter 45 . 2/10/2008
Well, that was interestingly confusing. Poor Blaise; poor Alex. It's as if the world were out to get them...
Hysteria and Chaos chapter 45 . 2/2/2008
This is a really good story.

Please update soon.
Snivellusly Ozalan chapter 44 . 12/6/2007
Wow! You updated! I still randomly check, but I was very pleasantly shocked to find you've picked it back up. Thanx for the last few chapters...they were great as always.
VioletPetalsLitterTheGround chapter 42 . 11/11/2007
I don't get it... Why are they so mad, and beating the crap out of each other? I am extremely confused...

Though it is kind of funny, in a morbid sadistic way...
VioletPetalsLitterTheGround chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
Aw, poor little house elf! That was harsh. A blood spell, eh? I can't wait to read it. Oh, and by reviewing, I am helping your brain not to turn to mush!
VioletPetalsLitterTheGround chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
Ha, this one made me laugh! But I seiously thought that Alex would slap him!
VioletPetalsLitterTheGround chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Hm... I liked this chapter; it sets the plot, and gives readers a chance to see just how highly ranked Alex is.
VioletPetalsLitterTheGround chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I like the poem; it's simple, and reflects the life of a pueblood. Well done!
sugar craze chapter 32 . 10/28/2007
Haha, I completly forgot that too. The way you write, the story just draws you in until you can't think of anything else at the moment. No, scratch that. You don't WANT or even NEED to think of anything else. You are a truly gifted author. Congradulations.