Reviews for Behind A Veil of Silver and Green: Alex Bellmonte
cause I'm awesome like that chapter 11 . 2/22
you know this fic kind of reminds me of gossip girl
The Darkest wizard chapter 46 . 4/8/2009
This is a great story!Please update soon!
Arcander chapter 46 . 8/14/2008
I should have gone to bed five hours ago, instead I started reading this story without checking how long it was and I never figured out how to put a good book down (figuratively speaking of course).

I absolutely love this story and I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take it!
girlonthem00n chapter 46 . 4/14/2008
Aw. I must say, I do love Blaise and Tania. So cute and angsty at the same time. Loved the update, can't wait for the next one!
a.sam chapter 46 . 4/14/2008
OMG!

I am so happy you finally updated!

It feels like years since i've read this story!

I still love this it so much!

I hope you continue to make it amazing!

But update faster!

Woot!
May Bullen chapter 46 . 4/14/2008
Yay! You just made a crappy day slightly better. Another, please? *bounces around like a little kid with an ice cream cone.*
breezway chapter 45 . 4/13/2008
I have really enjoyed your story. It defines what I think a good story should be. I am filled with great joy when I get an email that you have updated the story, and want to throw my computer across the room when I finish said chapter and have to wait for more. (and no, i'm not bipolar.) Keep up the great work! I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

VioletPetalsLitterTheGround chapter 45 . 2/10/2008
Well, that was interestingly confusing. Poor Blaise; poor Alex. It's as if the world were out to get them...
Hysteria and Chaos chapter 45 . 2/2/2008
This is a really good story.

Please update soon.
Snivellusly Ozalan chapter 44 . 12/6/2007
Wow! You updated! I still randomly check, but I was very pleasantly shocked to find you've picked it back up. Thanx for the last few chapters...they were great as always.
VioletPetalsLitterTheGround chapter 42 . 11/11/2007
I don't get it... Why are they so mad, and beating the crap out of each other? I am extremely confused...

Though it is kind of funny, in a morbid sadistic way...
VioletPetalsLitterTheGround chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
Aw, poor little house elf! That was harsh. A blood spell, eh? I can't wait to read it. Oh, and by reviewing, I am helping your brain not to turn to mush!
VioletPetalsLitterTheGround chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
Ha, this one made me laugh! But I seiously thought that Alex would slap him!
VioletPetalsLitterTheGround chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Hm... I liked this chapter; it sets the plot, and gives readers a chance to see just how highly ranked Alex is.
VioletPetalsLitterTheGround chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I like the poem; it's simple, and reflects the life of a pueblood. Well done!