Reviews for Shattered
Cera chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
beautiful. pooor jamie. he died feeling alone.
meagan chapter 1 . 2/21/2001
that was sooo sad! omg, i can't believe he really dies. i thought it was going to be a miracle, and he would live with caite happily ever after. oh well, awesome story, it was incredible!
SharasKemet chapter 1 . 2/20/2001
Oh, this is so good! You are a fantastic writer, and though the subject was very depressing(so sad...), you captured all the emotions, actions and feeling so perfectly. Keep writing, and stick around. I am very much looking forward to reading more of you writing!

Deren
BRAT chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
Oh my God! I can't believe you posted this! Why did he have to die? Very good story though.
anonomus chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
noooooo! don't kill him! he's too cute. i like it though because it's evil *grin*
Gila Draper chapter 1 . 2/16/2001
You just had to blame me! * Grins in mock horror* COol, I'm glad you posted it. I hpe you post some more. And by the way, I'm not banned anymore, as if you couldn't tell! I'll e-mail you, bye and congrats
dLQ77 chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
*cries* nuff said. but im, gonna say more anyway...THAT WAS SO SAD! well written, i cant wait for the sequal! (there WILL be one...right?) ack, im going away to cry now!
Scarlet182 chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
This story is great,but depressing as well. I can't believe that happened to him. And I hate the person who did it. This just reminds me of the news that I've been hearing every single morning while eating my breakfast. It's so sad...
Trick chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
Im so proud! Love the story! and dont worry, Im sure no one will kill ya! :) Thanx for mention me in the notes too! :) Can ya tell I'm hyper? LOL~ok, I'll talk to you later. Later Doll!
Dreamer in the light chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
(crying) You killed him. Why? You all do it. He's dead. In loved him! Why! Why'd ya do it! Why? "Ya know dreamer, yer not gonna review no more if ya don't stop the Soap Opera going on inside your head!" Yes ma'm Miss Fiona. "Good Dreamer. Good."
Rozbabe chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
I LOVED IT! Angesty fics are the best! Exspecially when they die! Sorry. Heh. I like angesty. Death fic..the best. Yeah. Anywayz..I loved this story. :) Please write more death ficcies! Woo!
Miyo chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
You killed him!I can't believe you killed hiiiiiiiimmmm!
Karrah Aretz chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
toldja to post it :) well, you know I love it or else I would never have bugged you incessantly, but I have to agree, WRITE MRE OR ELSE! heh...love ya babe
Emilie Eden chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
Oh, wow. That was really, really good. This was very well written - I almost cried. Don't go into hiding! Write more!
Sweet Lil Goth Gurlie chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
OMG! that was so sad! *sniff* that was great, but sad! awesome job!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »