Reviews for Shattered
JordansGirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
*runs to get tissues )seroously)* omg i love sappy stories but not this sappy! my god! jamie dead? ahhh this story was great. but im still having tears well up in my eyes from it.
Kate chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
That was really good. Sad but good. Post more stuff!
Mad Cow chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
Hurt her? No, I'm gonna thank her! Maureen, thanks for making BE-A-TLE post! I loved it! I was wonderful, and so *sob* sad! *sniff, sniff*
Satya Kaden chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
Okay, let me share this with you. I almost cried when I read this. So good! You do not need to go into hiding because, frankly, BE-A-TLE, it rocked! Sure, I am a Jamie fan and all that, but if he has to go...that's the way to have him rememebered, you know? So good. Nice touch with the hero thing on the tombstone. So Good! Write more stuff, K?
Darkchilde chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
*hands on hips* Okay, fine, GO into hiding, but you had BETTER be writing while there-and POSTING! Girl, that was EXCELLENT! And you were right, that was NOT a happy fic, but it was a good one! *sticks tongue out in general DCness* NOT the kind of fic you should read when your on the phone with your boyfriend! 8sniff sniff* ("JAMIE! NOOO!" "Jamie? Whose Jamie?") VERY VERY VERY good-more please!
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3