Reviews for Anima
pinkperson chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This is pretty dark :P Though somehow I can still see it happening. It actually reminds me a tiny bit of a French movie I saw...I can't remember the name, but it was about a woman who started self-mutilating after an accident.
impure-innocence chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Very interesting... I've never seen a story like it... The characters are intricately woven together and the language and wording is amazingly seductive and entrancing... I do hope you continue this story... I can't wait to see where this will go... 3
tara chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
Um, love, love, love it! So sorry to see that it is incomplete and will, seemingly, remain so. Boo-hoo. Tease. Such a drag, this piece you have here is so well writen; tantilizingly descriptive and so subtly sexy. Graceful. I can imagine that it was hard work, and know well the drain that sometimes occurs when you poor so much out of yourself, but can there truely be nothing left? A fountain such as yours certainly refills. Please, we are thirsty...

tara
amicablenemesis chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
I'm entranced! .

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update in the near furute! it's great and i love the mind frame of Shigure but i would love it if there was more 'participation' on Ayame's part! - but that's just the silly wishes of a silly fan.

~Amicablenemesis
Megan chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
This is a very different Fruits Basket story. I like the premise, and find the character of Shigure to be believable as a...very near psychopath, perhaps? There was always something off-putting about him in the manga - his way of viewing people as pieces on a chessboard rather than human beings with feelings as valid as his own, which is a characteristic that lends itself well to his portrayel in your story. I hope that more of the original manga characters will also be introduced in a realistic fashion in future chapters to help tie your story closer to the series. Thus far, you're doing an excellent job and your writing style is superb. Good job!
Dea Mariella chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
ooh...dark fic for the mabudachi trio! fun-ness! i can't wait to see where you're going with this...i can make guesses, but i'd rather not air them. good luck with this one!

Dea-chan
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Very interesting, showing a different kind of Shigure often seen in fanfiction. He is certainly a dark individual, and a consummate liar. Whether or not these things stemmed from the events caused by the curse(they must not have in this story as you have eliminated that, I'm interested to see how you write their lives in this story), you take an interesting angle showing what might have happened if he turned that dark focus to something other than the events in the series.
RavingBabbit chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
Oh, man. I just checked the last date of your update.

How tragic that Shigure-san may never act on his promise to Bennett-san.
thisisfordorks chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
I loved you story it so full of blood lust.

Kind what my friends are going through one cuts t degins in to her self
Kazuma chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
...Your favorite flavor is Shigure... that's only slightly suggestive. Very good story, though. Very well written. Though it is kind of a bummer there's noKyo in your story. But then, you wern't really going for a humorous effect, now were you? - Kazuma -

P.S. - Yuki needs to burn. Stupid rat.
unheard screams chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
woah. this sounds like an adult book. never read anything on so maturly written. kinda confusing. wow.
mary chapter 2 . 11/12/2004
u r an amazing writer...*deep sigh* amazing...
P0rn04Pyr0s chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
OMFG i
Lady Sto-Helit chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Wow. It's so angsty... I love how you suggest things and the way you use the language. Keep the good work! (And please, continue)