Reviews for The Afterlife
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
I imagine you consider this finished now, because it's been a year since it was updated. However, there's a boat load of potential for a sequel/follow up. It's a wonderful story you might consider tying it into the events of the rest of the Wicked story or showing how the dream Elphaba had changed how those events played out. I loved how Boq and Galinda and even Frex were so broken after Elphie's death and how touched she was about how they cared, I'd love to see if that changed the way they parted or if they didn't part at all because Elphaba finally let more people than just Fiyero in. Anyway there's my two since, if you don't do a follow up you should be happy in the knowledge that you've created a wonderful story and edition to the Wicked universe. Kudos!
sweet saturn chapter 4 . 10/14/2004
NICE JOB! I see you definitely have a mastery of grammar. Characters in character, and the story's not too fluffy or emotional. You've done an excellent job with descriptions; I can picture the events clearly. Very original idea, having Elphaba actually view the events following her death before she dies. I like the tender scene between her and Frex. I also like the way you portrayed Frex in mourning; he wasn't sobbing and wishing he'd been a better father or lamenting heavily over Elphaba's death. The final scene between her and Fiyero was really sweet and felt genuine. " She wanted to tell him about it now, but something else was beginning to take over her mind. That dream – or nightmare – had made it feel like an eternity since they’d made love and she wanted him to know just how much she cared and how much she would miss him if he ever did leave her." -Love that line! Overall, excellant job! Keep writing!
pinksprinkles121 chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
that was quite good. you captured elphaba really well, which is hard to do as she is such a complex character. good job!
Bella Luna 1213 chapter 4 . 10/9/2004
Nicely done...Elphaba's emotions were very true to character...overall I really liked it especially the end and hope you write more...Nice Job!
Dixiehnsnluver chapter 4 . 10/9/2004
Wow...okay, that was certainly amazing and I must applaud. I cried. Thank you for a wonderful reading experience.

KT