Reviews for Something to Fight For
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This story is cute and innocent and very refreshing to read. Too much stories with non-innocence in them because of...people. And shows Megaman's usual 'let's be friend!' type of personality because he really is that naive even though he's a robot of mass destruction.

Though I espeically like the slight corlation in dialogue between Bass and Megaman to and . Fun stuff!
Freaky Person O.o chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
This was so awsome! I cried so much! Hurray for sequal!
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
*sniffle* Oh my god, that was an aweosme fic...I loved it...so sad that Bass died...but he finally proved himself, whehter he knew it or not...that was excellent work, I loved it...;) so sad tho, terribly melancholy all of a sudden:(...
SK Dark Dragon chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
This story was really neat! I really enjoyed it, even though I've never seen Megaman before. You did a good job of describing the characters, their feelings, and their thoughts. T.T Poor Bass, though!

Keep up the good work! *will have to read the sequel next!*
Shard.EXE chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Oh my... that was so... sad. TT_TT But then again, angsty, dramatic death-fics are my favorite. I loved it. You get a gold star! .
Honest The Weasel chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Great story you have here! I enjoyed it alot, can't wait for more Megaman fics from you! Keep up the good work

~HTW
Dragonmaster01 chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
_

Well done, I like.

It was short, but good.

I normally would say write more, but you can't really now can you?

*Grins*
animefanatickid25 chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Poor Bass...I don't exactly watch or read Megaman so i really don't know who King or Wily is. Hehehehehe weird eh? I like Megaman but I don't know lots of stuff about it. _U yeah...i'm insane for anime but after i read about your story I know who Treble and Rush is and a bit about King and Wily. It is really good. I hope you keep up the great work!

_ afk25
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Cool story :) Very exciting, touching and intriguing :) You always write the best stories and I can't wait to read your next great story! :)