Reviews for At Diagon Alley
Natalie chapter 5 . 2/18/2016
That was lovely! I liked the split ending even if as you said it might be a bit repetitive. Thank you again for sharing.
Natalie chapter 4 . 2/18/2016
So far the story is great! I love watching Ginny/Harry start their relationship. It's sweet seeing the bond build. I like that they are hatching a plan together.
Natalie chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
Ahh young love. To have a crush is to walk on fire. You wrote that chapter very well. I like Hermione's add ons to the list. Now on to the next day *smirking*
Natalie chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
It so lovely to see a sequel. I like this chapter.
F Maurice chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Good. Please post the next chapter soon.
F Maurice chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Very good. I'm curious to learn about Harry's plan for Ron and Hermione. I'm glad Harry and Ginny are in this plan together.
F Maurice chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Good.
F Maurice chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
So sweet. I'm glad Harry wrote back to Ginny.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Really good. I'm really surprised Mr. Granger didn't stay awake longer to make sure nothing funny went on. Good writing.
ronandhermioneforeverin3 chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
That was sooooo good! I looooovvvve Ron and Hermione!
Lisa A O Kay chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
his story is great but why do some have update dates and others don't for youe storys i mean
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
nice. keep it up.
q.thews chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
Shorter but better than the prequel, even if in two POVs it's more "compact".

And you are right, Harry and Ginny have to be real friends before anithing else could happen ;-) (maybe being left alone while the two other lovebirds are doing ... something else could help ;-)

Bye
Sasparilla chapter 5 . 9/22/2003
Ohh...I luv it! I luv the prequel to this sequel too! It was fabulous!

~mystikalolo~
Kilmeny chapter 5 . 3/30/2003
I love the parts that are in Ginny's POV because seeing Harry through her eyes just makes him that much more dear. Ron is by far my favorite character, and I love him in this story, but Harry is also very lovable here. Hugs to both of them! _~