Reviews for The Prophecy, Part One: Merry
O, magnificently done!
CharliesHoodie chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I liked this!
Daughter of Olorin chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I saw your third installment of this and thought I’d catch the first two before reading it. I liked this line—“he said in the same light manner hobbits use when talking of grave things.” I feel guilty for not thinking about a Hobbit being part of the prophecy. The feminist in me only focused on the “no manwomanEowyn” part. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Loved this—“there are some things deeper and higher than even the soil of the Shire, and I am glad that I know about them now, a little. Though it surprises me to find that I am myself part of something deeper and higher, and not just useless baggage, as I had feared." The last line was great! You have a fantastic writing style. This was a great one-piece fic and I’m so glad that there’s more! GREAT job! Can’t wait to get to the second part!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Very enjoyable.A Nice idea that Aragorn should tell Merry of the prophecy.I love stories filling in the gaps in this part of the book and am working on one myself about Merry and Faramir in the Houses of Healing. I hope you will write about Merry telling Eowyn the prophecy too.
EloraCooper4 chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Very nice! Sweet Merry and Pippiness.