Reviews for Talk to me, Look at me, Love me
AUehara chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Aw, that's cute. Though imagining Sirius that way is a bit strange o.O

Anyway, the fic was great!

.Atsuko Uehara
Violanessa chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was the best Snape/Sirius fanfic I've ever read. You must be a great writer to write about a pairing as strange as Snape/Sirius and make it realistic.
WWT chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Kira chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
BRILLIANT story! Perhaps the best Sirius/Severus fic I've ever read!
lestatluvr13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
omygosh SiriusandSeverus forever! I hate those Severus or Sirius/ Remus ones, grr! Although, i have to agree with the commentary about Sirius being too weak. I love it anyways, well writen too! -
juliannailuj chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Wow...this is the first Severus/Sirius I have read, and before I thought that was kind of a weird pairing, but this story made me want to go out and find a bunch more! I like how you built up the story first. They were together a long time before getting "together", but I didn't die of suspense or want to skip ahead because the writing was so compelling. The only thing, was near the beginning when Severus was introduced. It was like "woah, what just happened" but then I got with it and kept reading. Guilty of being sucked into your story, lol.
SaradocCraver101 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
i love it. _
Padfoots-one-and-ONLY chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
*sniff* *sniff* so...SWET! Oh, I loved it! Please write more! I couldn't stop reading!
AdventureThief chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Wow, that was new, well for me atleast... I liked it, it think it told in reality how Sirius would react to losing all of his friends. And i liked Snape, Good story!
Arietty chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
I can't picture any of the characters acting like this. Severus is too proud and Sirius too strong for this to ever happen.. but I'm picky. Lovely style, anyway.
EsScaper chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
OK, so that was incredibly sad! I really hate to see Sirius so TOTALLY week and volnerable! ...suicidal? ...the tears! You did a beautiful job writing it, and having Sev of all people as his rescuer was perfect!

assassinerblue chapter 1 . 12/10/2004

I dont know what to say... I dont think I ahve ever comne across a fanfiction like this..

Its beautiful. A work of great art and talent. The ending is perfect. The best I have evr come across.

I like how you desribe things. You don't make things happen too slowly, though it should have taken a little longer for it all to add up.

Serioulsy, though, this is the best fanfic of the severus/sirius genre i ahve come across.

alot of people dont like the self inflicted wounds in writing. they dont get it, unless they have been through it themselves.

i used to cut, but i quit a few months ago. im in counciling though. but i never forgot what ti felt lke, and what it did, and i ahve been able to unnderstand these type of fictions more than ever.

this was a great amount of talent out outward, and you are truly a brilliant writer.
StarAWings chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Astra: agh i don't need to see my fathers doing it*has nightmares*

GAbriël: calm down astra it's oke we like it but astra is a bit shocked but please do make a sequel it's great

kayleigh: i want to see them kiss again and again and again*gets locked in her white padded room by gabriël(again)*
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Nice and romantic. I like how your writing flowed.

Dr. Kirk chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
AWW THAT WAS SO ANGSTY AND SWEET!_Teehee...I hope you write more(if you don't plan on making this a long thing than maybe an epilogue). He...that was so good_ Thank you for writing it!