Reviews for Hope Never Dies
Feafea chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Any chance of an update? PLEASE SAY YES!
Aragornevenstar4eva chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Gonna update? it's good
MachinShin13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
I liek it you should add more
LeifofRohan3891 chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
good story so far! PLEASE UPDATE!
Nenwen chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
HELLO! it was just getting good?
rachel chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
COME ONE...WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE? WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.. THIS IS A GREAT OPENING TO A STORY.. ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE..DON'T LET ME HANG PLEASE! I'LL BE CHECKING EVERY DAY. PLEASE HURRY. THANKS
RS chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
WOW...I LIKE THIS STORY..WHAT A GREAT START..IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE NOT UPDATED IN A WHILE.. PLEASE CONTINUE..I CANNOT WAIT. HOW DID ARAGORN AND ARWEN HAVE A FALLING OUT? PLEASE DO NOT DROP THIS STORY..IT IS A VERY, VERY, INTERESTING ONE.. I LOVE ARWEN AND ARAGORN.. PLEASE UPDATE!
Erulasse chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Interesting start, hope you'll carry it on! I have always wondered what would happen if did not accept the throne, and it seems a good idea. Just one point, although most of it is very very good, do be aware of spelling and punctuation. (Having said that, I've probably now gone and made some terrible errors in this piece!) Congratulations again on a great story, mellon-nin.

Abbi x
Kharina chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Good! Update soon, please. Can't wait 2 see what happens.
Ibaraz chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Amazing! You write the best LOTR stories...

Please Update soon...! Will they fall in love again? Hope so! Update!
Lady Cantara chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I LOVE this! As usual you have a great story. You MUST continue you this my friend! UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! Please? *puppy eyes* I really like it. So far it's one of your best. And make the next chapter longer! :)
akanekai chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
This sounds QUITE promising! And it's so very, very original.
EbonyBeach chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
continuation is needed, and fast! loved the ending!
Liregon chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
pls pls pls quickly update!

wat a cliffhanger!
Team McAdams chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
OMG. Freaking update this now! So good.. Cliff hanger slkdjflsjkdf argh! I'm dying, please update?