Reviews for Capabilities
icygolden.palace chapter 11 . 4/14
Please update soon! You can't leave us hanging forever for such a juicy angsty delight. If you want to re-inspire yourself into Prideshipping, you can watch the new movie. I had really hoped that the new Yugioh movie would result in a flood of new Prideshipping fanfiction and even motivate the stories that haven't been updated for so long. But I'm still starving. Please continue your stories, I'll be waiting.
IcygoldenPalace chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
This is an amazing story. Thank you so much. I hope that you are doing well. I also hope that you will continue this story eventually. I am desperately eager to read it to the end. This fic is among the very few rare fics in the YGO fandom that I like and respect. So, please don't abandon the story.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
I just came accross your wonderful story again today and... it still ends in the middle of all the fun *sniffles* A schame since it is a really fantastic and well written one, so I hope you will one day find that muse again and give us an ending.
littlekittyfox chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
*whimpers* and it was just getting goooooood! omg please update this ;; i just love you fanfictions!
007 chapter 11 . 2/4/2009
...wow... just ...wow...

you are incredibly amazing! Your writing style, character portrayl EVERYTHING is amazing and completely enjoyable. I love this story! I really hope you continue with it (what a helluva place to leave off... maximum impact! lol ) I've never been so drawn in to a story before, the suspense is killing me! I'm sitting here, completely wowed, wondering, no worrying about each character! I applaud you for not only the amazing stoy, but for the fact that i will prpbably spend tonight lying in my bed and trying to figure out whats going to happen next! THE TORTURE! lol

thanks for the amazing read i hope you continure with writing, you have a natural talent for it
lowlizah chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
Different. Are you going to continue it?
Mersedes chapter 11 . 10/11/2007
Hi! I hope everything's going alright now (I read your comment on your profile). But if you can, please please finish this fic. You're such a great writer. I love how you portray Seto Kaiba-it's amazing. I love how you write the transformation and everyone's reactions! Write more! _ please?
gamer260 chapter 11 . 10/4/2007
please update
Minasantaria chapter 11 . 9/8/2007
AWESOME STORY! Please update soon!
ukeseto chapter 11 . 1/20/2007
( Is clicking empty space by Chapter 11 Blown Away, where is no little arrow thingy...) *sniffs* okay, I reviewed, now you, update. Soon, please.
Hem Ntjr Seth chapter 11 . 6/8/2006
You need to update this!
oisdfjvoaieoimcoiwmrcoi chapter 11 . 5/2/2006
PLEASE UPDATE!IT'S BEEN F-O-R-E-V-E-R FOREVER!PLEASE!
iqoewrmvciqrowcvp'mv chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! IT'S BEEN LIKE FOREVER AND I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE UPDATE! IT'S REALLY GOOD! YOU CAN'T STOP IT THERE!
Dark Wolf on a full Blood chapter 11 . 1/8/2006
-Sob- that was so sad! chapter nine i mean. But then again, it was good. It had such evilness in it! Ha Ha! Really good story Nights Child! I seriously hope that you update. This story rocks! I just love this whole agnst and humor that you put in here! Great! This is definatly going into my favorits stories lists! I definetly want to read the next chapter the moment it's posted!
The Magician of Black Chaos chapter 11 . 11/21/2005
Wow, nice fic! Hahaha...I like the Bakura/Yami and Seto/Yami action!