Reviews for Second Chance
awsder chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Wow. This is amazing I would love if you continue. I know it's been a verx long time since the last update but though. There are still some people out there who love Threat Matrix very much:)
Cynthia chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
PLease, post soon.

I love this story!
Natashja Singleton chapter 3 . 11/15/2004
Great Story! Please let me know when you've update it :)
johnFrankie chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
Second Chance is a really, really good story...When are you going to continue it? the suspense is unnerving!
Girl in a White Dress chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
Glad to see another chapter of this. Hope you update again soon.
Wolf Jade chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
awesome, please update soon.
Felicia chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
I'm interested to see where this goes, but I'm a tad confused... When did Frankie start wearing a wedding ring? Did I miss a section of your story where you explained the history?
Cynthia chapter 3 . 11/5/2004
Men, I love this story.

I'm glad you come back to write, hehe.
Cynthia chapter 2 . 11/4/2004
Just a question...

Will you keep writting the story? I mean, it's great, but there are not new chapters, so...
Christine chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
Enjoyed story so far, cant wait to read rest. Hope you keep writing, cant find many threat matrix fiction.
everydaymushroomhead chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
Too bad that Treat Matrix was not renewed by ABC, I loved that show! John and Frankie are one of my favourite primetime couples. Hope you write the next chapter soon.
johnFrankie chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
please hurry with the next chapter. it was a really really good beginning! :)
lily chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
I miss this show! It did not get the attention that it deserved... Loved john and frankie
Pegasus-Angel2004 chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
Hey, I just found this story, and it's really great. I'm glad that they're writers of Threat Matrix that are John/Frankie fans. I wanted them two to get back together if it would've stayed on longer. Anyways I can't wait to read some more and hope you update soon.
drama-freak-csim chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
Hey you can't leave it at thta, I need more. oh BTW great story, it's interesting and ... yeah o bbq's ready g2g