Reviews for Drifting Innocence
Angel Kellar chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
You totally ruined all my mind images. They were becoming so fun too-yeah, you're storie's pretty graphic! That's okay, though. Please update soon!
SenkoHasegawa chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Hi!

Nice fic!

Um.. you changed a lot Yugi's personallity, after all he doesn't seems like the kind of person that would cheat on Atemu.

Actually I think it's either Kaiba (come on, he's hot XD) Duke/Otoji (He seems the type of person that could do something like that, after all he made fun of Jou just by dressing him as a dog!) or Tristan/Honda (Although this one I think it's rather unbelivable since his charms aren't as good as Kaiba or Otoji for that matter)

Keep up the good work!

Hope you update soon!

Jya ne!

-Senko-
Hikaru Lee 666 chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
dap wont kill you! I WILL! IF U DONT GIMME A BLOODY YU(U)GI/ATEMU LEMON SCENE! I'M ABOUT TO FLIP! *flips in the air* SEE? UPDATE NOW! I WILL THROTTLE YOU WHEN YOU GET ONLINE! EVIL FRIGGIN RYOU! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT?

ok i'll leave you alone HIKARI. Just update soon ok?
suicide-greeting chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
*glares* i still dont know
lslines chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
Cool story, keep writing!
Swii chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
Yay! you updated! Great how you introduce Ryou...and suddenly Yuugi goes back to that innocent act...gotta feel bad for Atemu...

Oh. Your fic...and it's a great one at that!

Update!
Yana5 chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
hahahahahhaha poor them
Cherry Hells chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
update now
Hikaru Lee 666 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
hey elle! this fic is cool! i cant wait for the stranger to b revealed! please update soon.

Craig

PS: NEVER ASK THAT AGAIN!
Koiti chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Great fic! Update this really soon please!
Swii chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Hey! Really nice fic so far! I hope you can continue soon! I really feel so bad for Yami (Atemu) and Yuugi just seems so...un-innocent. T_T Oh well...I like my Yuugi innocent but you do such a nice job with the plot...I'm curious as to who the mystery person is though!

I'm guessing an Egyptian person though...I can't imagine someone in modern times doing that to Yuugi. Tell me! WHO?

;; Yeah...update!
animestargirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
What...in...the...HELL!

I can't believe you did that! And what is with the bubbles! Not that I didn't think it was funny or anything but seriously! If you thought I was going to kill you before, just wait until the next time I see you! I swear if you make Yugi fall for someone else I will HURT you!

As your 'best' friend and someone who knows how to hurt you very painfully, I order...no COMMAND you to update this story as soon as possible! And don't even think about taking one of your little 'breaks' because I know where you live!

p.s. this is not a flame, this is a rant while I'm waiting for you to get back on the phone!
suicide-greeting chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
hm i wanna know who the perosn is..
Yana5 chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
oh please keep it as Yugi/yami

i love them together
Hidden Dreams chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
its okay...i dont like the idea of Yuugi cheating on Atemu but that aside it was very good