Reviews for Brotherhood
quickyfant chapter 17 . 11/26/2008
Hi!

Great story! Why hasn't there been more updates! Please keep on posting!
Lil-B-Rebel chapter 17 . 7/31/2008
oh my god

i like it

i want to know what happens?

oh my god

i want an update asap
The Steel Phoenix chapter 16 . 5/8/2006
Excellent work on this tale so far...

As for where to take it in the future, it strikes me that engineered viruses and such could mutate easily, possibly forcing cooperation between various groups that hate each other.

Alternatively, a rising vampire, werewolf, or other supernatural threat could prove most interesting...
The Story Necromancer chapter 14 . 11/27/2005
whoa this is intense keep going
StormBlazer chapter 14 . 10/30/2005
I'll admit, it is going slowly enough that I should probably just let the "new chapter" notices pile up for a year or so and then come back and read both the first story and then this one over so I remember what happened in the beginning. :P However, so long as your quality of writing maintains its current high standards, I will continue to follow this intriguing story. ;)
Alucard's Familiar chapter 14 . 10/30/2005
You killed a dragon? SIN! SINFULLNESS!

Other than that update quick or I will abduct all of your towels XD
Alucard's Familiar chapter 13 . 10/21/2005
XD yeah I do like that song.

What can I say? Looks good! _
The Silent Dark Jackal chapter 12 . 9/28/2005
TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! But at least it was an awesome chapter. Also I loved the "preview" Very amusing. Keep it up.
Wonderbob chapter 11 . 3/27/2005
Again, an awesome chapter. I can't wait to see what will develop with what looks like Pip coming into the mix.
Wonderbob chapter 10 . 3/19/2005
Great story, as well as "There but for Grace", Deffinetly the best Hellsing story that I've read. Hope to see another chapter of its sequel soon.
The Silent Dark Jackal chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Wow beautiful chapter... love the little verses between parts. Nice touch!

one thing though. Why would they need the binoculars if they are undead. If they are not bothered by the rain then their eyes alone should have been enough. Of course I could be wrong. over all I see the forthcomming of another interesting fanfic! Keep it up!
Alucard's Familiar chapter 10 . 2/4/2005
Again...TLTLI

Just update, I love everything...oh yeah...two typos too
Alucard's Familiar chapter 9 . 1/28/2005
TLTLI

Fun, kinda hard to read though, cause at the same time watching Nightmare before Christmas. I'll have to read it again in a bit. _ I love James
A chapter 8 . 1/18/2005
Want a review? then how about I love this story...how about updating faster?
Alucard's Familiar chapter 8 . 12/28/2004
Can't review this again unless I'm logged out.

Just realized you had Alucard betting on me...and I'm not THAT short. *Pulls blade away from shirt as crazy blond chases after her again*