Reviews for Without Requital
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Do like! It took me a second to realize what was happening, but once I did I was amazed. I really like how you wrote this. The sentences in between the dialogue work so well and so do the rest of the short sentences. I also like the tone you used; makes it slightly hair-raising. Unlike some of the other reviews I wouldn't call this story creepy, weird, or scary. To me it's very straight to the point powerful. And because of this I'm kind of sorry that it was only a oneshot. Very well written and I loved every minute of it!
FireKai chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This story had a different feeling to it. It wasn't cute or fluffy and didn't have the happy ending, but it was really deep and showed very well how a manipulative High Priest Seto would react and how Jou would too.
withtheemoglasses chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
That story was amazing.
Fairady chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
wow. this is very powerful and different. i think t's weird in a very good way, and i thouroughly enjoyed reading this fic. thank you so much for posting it.
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Much darker than your usual fics (probably not so much if you had used your original ending). I liked it. I know it might sound sadistic, but I rather liked how Seto misused the rod to control Joey. Good job.
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
it was weird but in a cool way_ write more stuff soon_ review you later_
Ch3rry1010 chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
we luv ur werid style though its cool, this 1was cool2. ja ne
Rikkeh chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
I like this a lot...with Jou all uke-like and submissive, with Kaiba being his usual self, overly domineering. These types of stories are always interesting, but this is SO well written too. Are you trying to fill my favourites list? lol..great story!
anaraz chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
sad

i'm so sad for jou and for seto.
misori chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
/glomps/

I LOVE YOU! No... really... I do. .

Hehehehe...

Anyway... wow... fluffy and darkish. I LIKE!

Mwehehehehe... er... I have nothing else to say besides... YOU ROCK!

LOVES YOU!

-Miso
Nekocin chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
I think this story is pretty good. At first I didn't quite get what's actually going until the middle part. I think the story is... pretty... dark. But I like it in a way. The description between the dialogue is pretty amazingly done.

Poor Jou. Nice work! Keep it up!
Her Girl Friday chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Wow, Misura, this is...powerful. No, beyond powerful; downright gut-wrenching. And what a mind-trip! - I'm convinced only you could come up with something like this and write it so well, making it deep and poignant instead of just creepy. The last line especially was a jaw-dropper. Nice job.
Sacred Phoenix Of Nephthys chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
werid but good
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
No... It wasn't weird enough. It would have been better if you put that line in, I think. Oh, well, it was still weird and nice and good all at the same time anyway.
darkmus chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Wow. Brainfuck! D

I like it.

And very glad you made the ending as you did- if you had done what you were contemplating, yeah. It would be too sappy.

And expected.